Unit 120 Deer Help

AAA

I'm looking to apply for a regular deer license in Wyoming. Needs to be a late hunt, November 1-30 sometime. What unit should I apply for. DIY, public land preferred. Thinking about 120. Should I stay away from this? Just want a chance to hunt a limited quota area in November with a rifle.

Yep; I just looked that unit up on my CD ROM and it looks like between the Wind River Indian Reservation and other private property that less than 10% is public land in the ne and se corners of the unit.

Any other suggestions for late season hunts to apply for? I just need some public land and a chance to hunt.

If your just looking for a place to hunt with those dates try 119 plenty of public there

119 only had 8 tags in the NR Reg PP draw last year and it took the 5PP max to have a 33% chance at getting one. He would probably have his best chance by looking up in the ne corner of the state in Region A.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom