Unit 11

M

MuleyHunter57

Hi everyone, I'm new to this sight and have really enjoyed it. I got drawn to hunt Deer in Unit 11 and have not hunted that Unit. I know that it is very steep and hard to hunt, but if anybody can give me some good info I would be very greatful. I love to hunt Idaho State and hope one day I will live there.

Good luck this hunting season,
MuleyHunter57

Hunted it last year. Saw plenty of bucks in the 170-180 class. Ended up taking one that grossed 194" but did see two different ones that I know would have hovered around the 210" mark. PM me for area.

You should get your Elk, My boy and his friend shot big bulls three years ago. My boy shot a 6X6 and his friend a 6X5. See any big deer on your hunt let me know!! Have a great hunt and have fun.

Yes I know Cody, I am your dads Uncle. How is it going??
Hope you get your Elk and Deer.

haha im doin good. Good luck on your Hunt you'll get a monster it runs in the family of skills!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom