Unit 108 Lopes

S

Showmeyourack

My partners and I drew 108 doe tags for this year. We hunted 82 deer last year and drew again this year, I know 108 is designated limited access, but was hoping to find some does in the south region of that unit as we will be coming up from unit 82 deer. Plan on getting to Wy Sep 27 scout deer in the AM and PM and hopefully run up to 108 Lope and drop a couple does, any advice or guidance would be appreciated, PM me if you don't want it public

I don't get outta bed before dark unless I gun or a pole in my hand

The southern 1/3 of 108 is mostly BLM and there are a couple BLM roads that should give you enough access to take a couple does with no problem.

Go north from the Sage creek road - south border of the unit. As Mike says that's mostly BLM and we saw Antelope scattered throughout there when we Elk hunted a couple of years ago. However, if they start that huge windfarm on Miller Hill that will change everything in that unit.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom