Underwear

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I was going to share this but I couldnt find them and didnt remember the brand. 52 miles in the Wind River Range and they didnt smell. ExOfficio is the brand. They have Buck Naked underwear that make that claim also.
So if you want to hike light or your pack doesnt have room here you go.
Jokes can follow now ..lol
I had to Google to find the brand name.

You had me at "they didn't smell". The visual makes me cringe as to how you knew they didn't. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hahaha..Live those visuals. But when your wife picks you up after a hike or you ride home with someone smelling horrible isnt fun.

Dear Mr. Deermadnes

Your information is Great. I mean it in my most Medical manner.

See, I am so Old & Fat .. I lack the Toilet Sprays BIGJOHNT has enjoyed so, getting to the BOTTOM of things has been highly important to me.

I just saw a Fruit of the loom advertisement. It took me time to locate the Video. I need to have a patient pal to duplicate this.

Here it is:
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/d4Dh/fruit-of-the-loom-the-celebratory-handshake

Life just get's better :)

Jagerdad

This one is BESS's favorite...

https://ispot.tv/a/7KVR

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Scratch n sniff?

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Hey DM I could have used those a couple of years ago when my buddy and I went to Canada for hunting. We were in the bush for a week at 30-40 below zero and at that temp nothing smells.

We'll we had to leave for he airport before we could shower. When we got on the plane I turned to my buddy and asked what is that smell. We'll I can tell you the young lady next to us pulled her coat over her head. At that time my buddy was going to take off his shoes. OMG I panicked and asked the flight attendant if we could move to some seats in the rear of the plane. She immediately said yes and moved us. We got no service the entire flight. LOL but they sure knew we were on board. LOL

Now that is a good hunting story. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Now that is what I'm talking about Deerhunter, and very funny. I had a friend who said his wife puked in the car when the smell of him and his buddy after a Teton Crest 5 day hike.
Another feature is they dont stay soaked like cotton briefs .

....now I remember. I flew out of Sitka, AK one year to a remote cabin on Sitkoh Creek on Chichagof Island. I was there 4 days fishing for steelhead. As luck would have it, my pick up plane was delayed a day because of weather and I arrived in Sitka just in time for my flight back to Seattle and on to California.

I was sitting next to a cute girl when we departed Sitka, but as soon as the plane got underway she moved to a vacant seat.....I had a few hours in Seattle and "cleaned up" as best I could...lol

>....now I remember. I flew out
>of Sitka, AK one year
>to a remote cabin on
>Sitkoh Creek on Chichagof Island.
>I was there 4 days
>fishing for steelhead. As luck
>would have it, my pick
>up plane was delayed a
>day because of weather and
>I arrived in Sitka just
>in time for my flight
>back to Seattle and on
>to California.
>
>I was sitting next to a
>cute girl when we departed
>Sitka, but as soon as
>the plane got underway she
>moved to a vacant seat.....I
>had a few hours in
>Seattle and "cleaned up" as
>best I could...lol

Eel,

Similar story:
We where snowed in in the bush in NWT on a Dall sheep hunt and we made it out for our commercial flight from the "Wells" without time to clean up at all. A cute gal sat next to us and we apologized for the way we looked and smelled and she promptly said "that's fine" since she was doing research in the bush and was stuck in the same storm but has a couple hours to freshen-up.

She promptly fell fast asleep with her nose in my brother's arm pit!!!

I wonder if she's still alive. Haha.

Zeke

#livelikezac

The flight attendants should have cotton for their nose like forensic pathologists use. One thing I can barely tolerate is sitting next to someone who wears lots of cologne or perfume it makes me sicker than body odors.

We used Vics vapo rub under our noses at crash sites.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

I'm in I am asking my wife for some for Christmas. She was on a one week hunt with me this year and told me how I was smelling. LOL

I'll bet a get several pair. just sayin LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom