uncles 83 3/8" goat

S

stinkystomper

got this goat about 2 or 3 weeks ago and cookie2 scored him out at 83 3/8".

My uncle shot this guy at 508 yards with my 338 lapua mag. Thot you guys would like to see the pics.

left to right is cookie2, Uncle Leo, and stinkystomper

4659tonynleo_antelope.jpg

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

That just can't be?
I don't see a hole you could crawl through towards the rear part of the rib cage?
Maybe He is teaching the Lapua New & Improved habits?}>}>}>
Gotta Razz ya stinkbug!
Oh ya,nice Loper!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Great pronghorn! Congratulations to your uncle.

At least we know it's the shooter now, and not the gun.:)

Eel

Ya bessy is right, i can't see daylight through his ribcage either, wtf???
I like the Texas heart shot on the muley the best, i have never seen a deer spin in circles looking for his own back end before! Lol

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

he hit him in the middle of the neck. when we got to him most of his lungs were literally hanging out of his mouth. true story lol. gotta love that shockwave!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

The Lapua up front anywhere is gonna destroy the cape!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Nice goat! I am headed there mid Sept to chase em around as well. Hope to do as well. Congrats to your uncle, Stinky. How are those bulls looking? Does Jason have a shooter tied up for you yet?

Sweet goat!! I'm helping my taxi bud Chad on his archery goat hunt in WY this weekend and hope we're lucky enough to run into a goat like that!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom