Uncle Ted

202typical

Long Time Member
Went up to Detroit for some hunting and concert with Uncle Ted. I took a nice boar on his ranch in Jackson. Sorry no pics of the boar. To big a hurry, had to catch a plane. Here are some pics from the concert.
Enjoy
Me, Ted and buddy of mine.
46e057846c1dc491.jpg

Nuge and Derek St. James
46e057c16dc59d37.jpg

46e0580a6ed9d3a6.jpg

46e058426fcbd1e8.jpg

46e05864703b3785.jpg

46e0588870a3816b.jpg

Uncle Ted with a special message for Hillary and Obama
46e058b77102d950.jpg

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Looks like you guys had a large time. Got a stupid question as a newby to this forum lingo, but what does LOL stand for?

OMG...you didn't drink the kool-aid did you, 202? ;-) lol

And TK- a crash course in cyberspeak

LOL= laughing out loud
ROTFL= rolling on the floor laughing
DH= dear husband
DW= dear wife
DD= daughter
DS= son
BRB= be right back
BBL= be back later
TTYL= talk to you later
BTW= by the way
B.S.= what 202 is full of ;-)

Looks like a couple days of "high energy" 202! Must have been a blast!

TK, one more:

WTF= Western Turtle Foundation (I think)

Eel

202,I think that it is Derek St.Holmes not James!I would love to go on a hunt with the Motor City Madman,wish I was there!

Thanks for the education guys and Gal. WTF - I knew that was the Turtle Foundation.

elkaholic123 you are right my bad........where in the H did that James come from. Anyway I stand corrected

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Glad to see I'm not the only Ted Nugent fan. The guy is awesome!

A couple weeks back some people on this website said Nugent was a embarrassment to fellow hunters. That he shouldn't be talking about Hillary Clinton that way.

I think it's funny when he rants and raves on stage. I think his TV show is a little korny, but all in all he is great for America and hunters worldwide. Not to mention a incredible guitar player.

"@#$% Hillary!!!!!!!!!

What is up with the soft peach colored bowling shirts? Damn those are gay!;-)

I also like Ted, and his gorgeous, knock-out blonde wife, but did he sing anything besides Cat Scratch Fever and Wang Dang Sweet Poontang?;-)

Maybe SFW could bring Ted to the expo one year?

Also a fan of TED ... favorite song "Strangle Hold" hopefully smart enough to understand this guy is in show biz and not to be taken too seriously ... kind a like Uncle Fred ... OOPS!

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom