Unbiased and fair article.....

We were headed to a revolution, butt we ran out of gas. Then the cop’s arrested us and took our guns.

I wonder if they were leadership?

My group of malcontents is going to be called “The S’Mores”. Don’t even need to be muslim.

Funny when this group says "we are not anti-police" but in their mission statement they say modern cops are terrorists. These are youre modern day black panthers "black supremists" but thats ok they are just looking out for their own kind "moors".

If they ran out of gas they ran out intentionally. It was a dry run and part of their training, is my guess.

Make Moors Great Again
This story will die before you can say insurrection. If they were granny's taking selfies walking through the capital the FBI would be all over them

I have to laugh every time I hear a black militant that jumps up and says they are going to teach white people a lesson using violent means. They must of failed math in school. They represent about 13% of the population and whites represent over 61%.
For every gun they can afford to buy or steal, whites own about 10 guns to their one gun. I am beginning to believe they did have a poor education and would fail a math test by a very large margin. The above mentioned group is the black's answer to the white's KKK and both groups should be declared domestic terrorists and put away in prison.
RELH

And "More"

.>>>>> "The group, self-identified as the Rise of the Moors, live-streamed its standoff on Saturday on its YouTube page, in which its leader, identified on the group’s website as Jamhal Talib Abdullah Beym, said the group is “not anti-government” and was being “extra careful” not to violate the federal laws of the United States.

Two group members held a Moroccan flag throughout the exchange, a tenet of the Pawtucket, Rhode Island-based group’s ideology. The flag stems from the the largely Black group’s belief that “a 1787 treaty (fictitious) between the United States and Morocco grants them immunity from U.S. law,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Their beliefs tend to be a pretty standard mix of traditional sovereign-citizen beliefs with beliefs adopted or derived from the Moorish Science Temple,” said Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow at the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism."

The first rule of the Moors is top off the tank! The second rule of the moors......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom