Unbelievable !!

D

D13er

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-09 AT 12:20PM (MST)[p]can you imagine being so incompetent as to require 10 shots???

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D98TS9203&show_article=1

MUSKOGEE, Okla. (AP) - A 23-year-old woman is accused of getting friend to kill her Jack Russell terrier and skinning the puppy to make a belt out of its hide.
Krystal Lynn Lewis and Austin Michael Mullins, 26, were being held Friday in the Muskogee County jail on $25,000 bail each. They were charged with one felony count of cruelty to animals.

"We're talking about a 6- or 7-week-old defenseless puppy," said sheriff's deputy George Roberson. "That's pretty heinous and sadistic."

A Muskogee County judge ordered a mental competency hearing for both defendants.

Lewis wanted the puppy, named Poplin, killed because it was a gift from a female ex-lover with whom she doesn't get along, said Muskogee County sheriff's deputy George Roberson.

Roberson said Mullins shot the terrier 10 times with a .22-caliber pistol. Lewis skinned the animal at her apartment and nailed the hide to a board.
great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Good lord! She must have been a big gal and needed a lot of holes in the "belt" - actually this makes me sick. Couple of sick bastards - has to be some kind of chemical influence in that decision making process.

Don't tell Bean Man or LV!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I don't get what the big deal is....it's kinda the same as a high-fenced hunt isn't it? I'm sure they were planning on eating the little guy. Probably be pretty tender.....

Steve

I'm just kidding...those people have problems.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-09 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]Do puppies taste like chicken?

"He (GWB) ain't from Texsas and he ain't no cowboy"

Willy Nelson

What the hell does this post have to do with anything?

(Mine not your's JB)

RUS

You can have Spark when you pry him from my cold dead fingers. And then He's going to bite you.

Bean

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom