Ultimate Fighter...Dana Showing Favortism to Matt H???

• Thread starter timberline_shedfreak24
  • Start date
T

timberline_shedfreak24

I was watching the ultimate fighter last night and it seems to me that Dana White is showing favortism towards matt hughes. Both with him not letting danzig fight tommy and making serra's guys train with hughes. what a load of shi*. I personally cant stand matt hughes and hope serra just whoops his @$$ when they fight. It sucks thought mac is by far the best, and I kinda hope he wins, its just to bad he fights for the wrong team. Dang i HATE matt hughes!

timberline

I don't think the UFC is always fair, I think it is a money making venture first and foremost. Look at the Bisping fight in the UK, he was clearly beat, but still declared the winner. Why? Because Dana didn't want to chance losing all that Euro money. In this instance he is just trying to create a little controvercy which he hopes will draw viewers, thus more money. Either way, Hughes looks like a chump and has clearly been out-coached. In the end he will be beaten in the ring as well.

Hughes will win, Serra is a whiney a$$ biatch!

The fights on Saturday should be good. I am NOT a conspiracy theory believer, so I will enjoy ALL the fights, regardless of the outcomes.

PRO

I agree Andy.

What type of bet shummy? Don't bet with your heart it will do you wrong everytime. Serra is a modernday version of Shamrock, OVER-RATED.

PRO

bisping got his but kicked period.

Serra is a loud mouth punk. I can tell he has already lost. All you have to do is watch his posturing every time Huges gets near him. He can't even look him in the eye. Huges got beat by a French ***** and will get his revenge on Serra. I can't wait.

Hey pro do you ever get those fights on your own TV. I usually only watch them when I am out of town. Cause if you do Jerry and I would pitch in some money and come watch

Bisping is a punk, so is matt hughes. i hate him. matt serra is gonna whoop his @$$ and if he for some reason doesnt i will! haha man i hate him. anyone from reno on here watch ufc?

timberline

swbuckmaster, give me a call, we have room for Saturday, you and Jerry come on out! Cost is $7.00 to cover the grub(dang good grub at that) and the PPV. This is on HD and BIG screen surround sound theatre. The HD makes the blood and open cuts look wicked.

PRO

Dana isn't showing favoritism to Hughes. Both guys need a corner and Serra can't work both.I don't care for Matt Hughes , I thought he was a dickk when he was on the show with GSP, but Serra showed he's a little bich too when he would talk to Joey his little buddy in his soft little voice.Joey was a candy azz and never deserved a spot on the show and am looking forward to Hughes kicking the chit out of wussy Serra. I'll take some of that wager if extended, maybe a video from the MM online store to the winner???What say you?

If things don't change don't count me in. I called my wife she says she already had plans. I have to go out with one of her friends. Kill me now kill me now. This couple doesn't like hunting, fishing, fighting, or sports. Jerry has a friend coming up from ST George and will be spending a few nights on the front hunting deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom