Ultimate fight night and TUF

Should be a great fight for sure.. Gotta go with florian however, that dude is just mean! The TUF show should be the best yet for sure. Thanks for the reminder!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Also remember that it is not all starting around 6-7 tonight. In Arizona the fights are starting at 4:00 PM and TUF at 7:00 PM. This will be the first time UFN will be 3 hours. Starting about 6 months ago there was a petition started by a couple MMA forums that asked for more fights on UFN. It got sent to Dana Whites e-mail, and I guess it worked.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa289/carmenagudo/funny_icons_.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-08 AT 03:54PM (MST)[p]I like Lauzon for his submission techniques. I am excited for the new TUF - especially all the fight in's! I could care less about all the drama in the house, unless of course they throw down. Just show me the training, the fighting and I guess some of the philosphy and I will be happy. I don't need to see any more punk ass antics like the "Upper Decker" - I wish War Machine would have gotten his butt whoopped for that one.

Can't wait for St. Pierre to take his belt back from Serra!

Still want to see Serra and Hughes too.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

WHAT STATION???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I GOT IT DIALED IN!!!

THANKS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

FLORIAN HAS A MEAN ELBOW!!!

IT DRAWS BLOOD QUICK!!!

HE GROUND POUNDED HIS OPPONENT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Anybody here ever watch WEC Wreckage? They got a few mean SOB's on there as well. My two favorites to watch are Uriah Faber and Brian Stann.

BigFly
47bec37d1951da49.jpg

I watched the post fight interviews with Florian. I like to see a well-educated fighter representing the sport. He talked highly of Lauzon and gave him cudos for a good fight. Can't wait for GSP/Serra!

Steve

By far the best fight night live to date. The TUF series was great too. Got some real-dealers on this season. Every fight on the fight night live was good.
redelkarcher>>>-------------------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom