Ukraine’s Agreement To Give Up Nukes

Those darn Russians. And it was written down and everything. Remember when they were called the evil empire?

I'm starting to get the impression that Earth is not the friendliest most secure place to live.

The shelling of a nuclear power plant, in Ukraine, could be viewed as the use of nuclear weapons by Russia against Ukraine and the world, if that is in fact what really happened. At best, it demonstrates a gross lack of competence by Russia. I’m a proponent of nuclear power, but this is something to think about.

The shelling of a nuclear power plant, in Ukraine, could be viewed as the use of nuclear weapons by Russia against Ukraine and the world, if that is in fact what really happened. At best, it demonstrates a gross lack of competence by Russia. I’m a proponent of nuclear power, but this is something to think about.

A training building next to the plant was hit. Even though putin is a conspiracy freak paranoid KGB agent reject, even he isn't stupid enough to hit a nuke plant directly, probably, maybe. Maybe not. Maybe he is that stupid...

"Set the world on fire" by Megadeth and "Blackened" by Metallica seem pretty relevant today. Both throwback songs from the Cold War era, but have picked up some relevance in the last week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom