Uintas central Mt. Goat

Darkcloud

I drew the central unit for goat this year... I am just curious if anyone else drew out, or if anybody else has had this tag before, and would like to share any info on this unit. Thanks

SWEET Darkcloud!

Check with Alpinebowman ..

Pretty sure he had the tag last year ..

I have his phone # ,, I'm sure he will be glad to help ..

I helped him on some spots on the Wasatch last year,
Not far from were you and I talked...

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I am mainly looking for the best way in to the goats....I know almost all of the south side but I have never been to the north side of the uintas.. I would just like to know what side is the best way to the top of the world. I am planning on trying both in my scouting trips, just wanted a heads up about the north side. And if anybody drew and would like to scout it out together I am game for that as well.

Congrats Darkcloud. I would be happy to help on your hunt if you need some help but I drew the Uintah west tag last year. Still if you need someone too dumb too know better for a scouting trip let me know. It is a great area and you should have a great time. I just hope you have more time than the 3 days I had to hunt those great critters.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I drew the central tag as well. Well according to the credit card :)
Good Luck. Don't know how much time I'll have to scout this year...kind of a busy year for me

Darkcloud, I drew one on the nonresident goat tags in the west subunit and would love to do some scouting up there this summer. I would love to hear your thoughts on the south slope trails and access points even if we have different units. Send me a PM if you can.

Alpinebowman check your PM box.

Thanks

Hunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom