UHP PAYS 40K!!!

B

bobcatbess

I STAYED OUT OF THIS ARGUEMENT BECAUSE I SEEN MISTAKES ON BOTH SIDES!!!

LOOKS LIKE MASSEY MIGHT BE GETTING 40K!!!

THEY'RE GONNA USE THE VIDEO TO TEACH GASTOPO'S "WHAT NOT TO DO"!!!

IF HE (MASSEY) HAD JUST HAD A FRESH BAKERS DOZEN IT MIGHT OF SAVED A LOT OF PROBLEMS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PULL ME OVER & TAZE ME???

I PROMISE I'LL STILL GIVE YOU THE FRESH BAKERS DOZEN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

When an officer pulls you over & says "your eyes look red, have you been drinking"
Bess responds, "your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts" ?

Damn! I'll get tazed for 40k!

Actually, this pisses me off. This state doesn't even pay UHP troopers that much (all the troopers I know have 2nd and 3rd jobs...not a joke) and here they go giving someone like Jared the Crybaby 40k. Not cool.

This is a very common practice with most Gov. agencies. It is cheaper to pay the 40K go away money then it is to pay 45-60K to fight it in court.
I have seen our own county gov. pay out 35K to the so called victim of "excessive force" when the attorneys hired by the county stated that winning the case in court was a give me. Only problem, with their hourly fee rate and court cost, it was going to cost over 40k to win it.
lawyers know this and count on it when they file a large lawsuit against a Gov. agency. They expect to dicker and get the agency to settle for a fraction of the original lawsuit amount.
The lawyer then walks away and the only work he did was file the lawsuit papers and he gets 30-40% of the money. The county does not care because the money comes from their insurance fund or tax payers pocket.

RELH

Well said TripleK!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

And what did we all learn from this?

Go ahead, push your luck far enough to be tazed and make 40 grand off the deal.....

Curious, what happened to the UHP officer ?
did he get an "atta-boy" ? did he get moved ?

I remember someone here knew the officer in question & thought he was a weenie.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom