B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

She's kinda hot!
5465dolly20parton.jpg

Not bad!
782dolly-parton-picture-3.jpg

CUPSY Copping a look!
3003dolly_henry.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-06-10 AT 10:05PM (MST)[p]Urrrp! you're dolly pardon'd I guess! If 75 year old sand bags are your thing ... go for it!

Ooops! Dolly is just short of Medicare.. 64 years young.

Just a thought.. if you woke up one morning & saw all that blonde hair & floppy breast all over your bed... would you Kavorkian yourself?

Slick

that is 40 miles of bad road bess....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

In Wiz words "I would hit it".

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Well you guys say what you want. We are the same age and I could spend the rest of my life wearing out her.......checking account!

She is one of the nicest and most genuine people that you would ever meet.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Lol Lil Red,
Hey,we learned from 1911,what would you expect from us GUYS?}>}>}>

I'm too young to think she is hot. She's old enough to be my grandma! Yuck!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-07-10 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]B_BOP_A_LU_LU, No I met her the Grand Old Opry when I was a little kid (sat on her lap) and backstage at one of her concerts about 15 years ago. Really cool gal, she takes time out to go greet and chat with every one that she can.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Polarbear- There was enough room on her lap for you? You must've been about 2 feet tall!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom