Ugliest production car??

Feleno

Long Time Member
one of my nephews shows up the other day to show us his knew car. Danged if it wasn't about the ugliest looking car I've seen. Something called a Scion. Square little shoe box of a car with a generic plastic interior. Uglier then the Honda Element my neighbor drives. What you think?

They are pretty useless. Shoulda bought a Chevy!

Timberline
47bc7e734e04c60a.jpg

http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/

You hit the nail on the head with those two. The Scion and the Element are FUGLY so are the Prius and the Aztek. Just plain ugly.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yeah the Aztek has to rank right up near the top.

BFE just so you know I drive a stylish Pacer and my wife drives a Gremlin

I TOOK THIS PICTURE HERE IN THE BASIN!!!

I THINK TEE-TEE-K KNOWS WHO'S GROCERY GETTER THIS IS!!!

47be12d96f22790c.jpg

IT'S AN AERODYNAMIC LITTLE BASTARD AIN'T IT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Yep, all the aerodynamics of a cinder block combined with the power and performance of a Yugo! My kid wants one, go figure.

LOL IAhunter!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-08 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]Now THIS is world-class ugly: The Fiat Multipla.
47be57272ff707cb.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-08 AT 11:25PM (MST)[p]Nissan concept car...my impression i'm not riding in a blue ball

47be6aa258a05af6.jpg

47be6ab458c19bca.jpg

my daughter just saw a pic of the blue ball and said "Is That a Car???" COOOOLLL!!! Goes to show you we are becoming the old phogey generation like our Grandparents once were.

Remember when the new (fill in the blank) was ugly ? Now we like those "classics" better than one's coming out this year. Boy are those new ones ugly, untill the new ugly ones come out anyway :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom