UFO or Porpoise??

kilowatt

8591jefflyingporpoise.jpg

What do you think?

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I Think ZIGGER is doing some Illegal Fishing!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

lol......jeezus

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

That's a new form of waterfowl.
They're fun to hunt but the decoys are too damn big. That's why I gave up hunting elephants. You try carrying a dozen of those things! ugh!
Zeke

>That's a new form of waterfowl.
>
>They're fun to hunt but the
>decoys are too damn big.
>That's why I gave up
>hunting elephants. You try carrying
>a dozen of those things!
>ugh!
>Zeke

+1 I even tried the inflatable elephant decoys. I only got 1 and a half inflated and passed out.

Many years ago USN took a few of us into the Girls of Mexico for some deep water survival training. Wearing all our flight gear...helmet boots vest flight suit etc., they booted us out of a boat and said 'see ya later'. The automatic inflators didn't work so we had to inflate them ourselves. No big deal. Mine, and I suspect a few others, had minor leaks. No big deal.

So, there I sit flopping around in the water for a few minutes, occasionally putting aa bit more air into my life vest. As it turned out I was the next to last guy to get picked up by the help. As I am sitting there I look off to my right and see two dorsal fins headed my way. Uh oh, they became a big deal in a hurry. Turned out to be a couple of curious dolphins.

From the belly on that thing I'm gonna say whale. I don't know what that is flying in the background.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Was JB standing at the back of the boat like that on porpoise?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

When I took that picture I had been watching this one porpoise leap out of the water for some time as we were cruising along out there. When I figured he would come up about there I clicked off the shot and when I looked at it later, there off to the right was JB so just left it like that....great screen saver on my computer at times as I keep changing them about every 3-4 days....going through my collection. I have some I would like to use, but the wife might not like them......Helicopter Ride for sure.....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I Still Say CUPSY'S Got a Hook in that Poor Bastard!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Lmao Roy. Nice play!!! Funny how nobody has stated the obvious of a plick holding a fish pole??

belly????.....that ain't belly,the wind was blowing for Christ's sake...

up yours NVB....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom