UFO???‍♂️

slamdunk

Very strange object in the sky tonight.
Finally found out what it was and I had no clue this was even a thing in existence!
Pretty Cool.....probably pretty expensive ride!

Screenshot_20220802-204526_Message+.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-205806_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-212049_Facebook.jpg

Each space tourism flight is centered on an unforgettable, 5-day experience designed to expose you to a whole new world from above. Each flight carries 8 participants and 2 trained crew members in a zero-pressure stratospheric balloon. Spaceflights take off before dawn from World View Spaceports and rise up to 100,000 feet above Earth. You will float at the edge of space for hours as you take in the blackness of space and witness the curvature of Earth.

My luck I'd get paired with 7 gay guys from California.

Each space tourism flight is centered on an unforgettable, 5-day experience designed to expose you to a whole new world from above. Each flight carries 8 participants and 2 trained crew members in a zero-pressure stratospheric balloon. Spaceflights take off before dawn from World View Spaceports and rise up to 100,000 feet above Earth. You will float at the edge of space for hours as you take in the blackness of space and witness the curvature of Earth.

At least no one would see you!???

You sure that is not some ALW tag holders looking for hopefully leftover muzzy hunt ‘Dandies’.
They probably took up their ‘special’ scopes to try them out.

You can man the Alien Anal Probe Booth.

Do flat earthers believe in aliens?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom