UFC136

F

fldrw22

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-11 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Maynard/Edgar ,Florian /Aldo.Probably the best UFC fight card this year.

Florian doesn't have a chance..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Florian is my favorite fighter. My problem with Kenny is that he's trying so hard...in any division, to get a title. Started in the UFC in TUF in the 185 lb class. Can you imagine Ken Flo as a middleweight now? In my opinion he needs to focus on the lightweight division and stick with it. He did ok fighting Aldo but was out-classed in that division. Maybe he sees the writing on the wall with Melendez coming into the lightweight division and his chance at another title is not in the future. Not too sure where Florina goes from here but he needs to make the decision of where he's gonna stay. He's beat most of the best fighters in the lightweight division.....especially beating Guida pretty dominately. Can he beat Edgar....I think so. If he sticks in the lightweight he may get another title shot. I think Guida or Florian can beat Edgar. If ither Guida or Florian getsd Edgar in the position he was in either of the last fights that Maynard had him in in the first rounds, either one of them finish those fights in the first. Im just very confused with what Kenny Florian is trying to do. I think he's trying too hard for the title instead of beign patient.

Chael Sonnen will beat Anderson Silva the next time they fight. He had him beat 36-40 in the first fight before the 5th round of their last encounter. That fact is undisputed.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I have been a fan of Chael Sonnen for a long time. Even before his big time trash talking days started. The talk is over the top at times but I'm still a fan and I really want to see him destroy Anderson Silva! I want to see anyone beat Silva but especially Sonnen.

Sonnens terms set for who wins the fight are a little over the top to say the least. If Sonnen wins, Silva leaves the division. If Silva wins, Sonnen will leave the UFC all together and never come back. Are we in third grade?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I wanted Stann to win just because he's a Marine but o'l Chal sure was lookin good in the cage last night. Edgar proved he's as tough as they come too. Joe L sure took the wind out of Marvins sail lol !!

I thought Guillard would put a whoopin' on Lauzon and move him up the ladder a bit. That was a big disappointment.

Steve

Guillard is one of the most athletic fighters in the ufc. He's just not a smart fighter or he's lacking brains to fight a smart fight. I loved it when he called him on and then got nocked out. Lol
Unfortunately for me the rest of the fights go.t screwed up by comcast server problems. So I was unable to watch the rest of fights.

sw- That sucks cuz all the fights were good. Frankie Edgar is a warrior. Pound for pound has the best chin in MMA.....the dudes chin puts Chris Lebens chin to shame!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom