UFC

Deerlove

Long Time Member
Kinda new to this but what do you think about Dana White not putting on Mcgreggor on the card for UFC 200?

I've watched UFC for 8 years or so now and it has gotten to be a bit of a joke...management wise. The fighters determine who and when they fight...not Joe Silva, the Fertitta Brothers or Dana White. They've list control because they are money hungry.

How can you let a guy like Conor McGregor fight 2 weight classes above what he holds the title in and leave all the other fighters who work their asses off for a shot at the belt hanging?? Its piss poor management all for the money. I've contemplated not watching any more but I just can't do it.

I believe Dana White was right in pulling McGregor from UFC 200. IMO, Jon Jones should have been banned from the UFC for 2-3 years to set the precedence that if you f-up, you'll pay the price. Again, he's a big draw and its all about the money.

If McGregor stays down at Featherweight or even Lightweight, he wins 10 fights in a row. Moving up to fight Diaz was for the money. We all knew Diaz was going to win that fight because that is Diaz's walking around weight. Try fighting with 25 extra pounds more on you than what you are used too. McGregor probably felt like a snail trying to throw a punch in a swimming pool. It was a money fight.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom