Long Time Member
Phil Davis over Rashad Evans Split Decision

Chael Sonnen over Michael Bisping TKO

Demian Maia over Chris Weidman Submission

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I'm going to a friends soon to watch.

I'm saying Evans by decision in a boring wrestling match.

Chael Sonnen by decision by entertaining ground-n-pound.

The Maia Weidman fight is tough to call, should be a great jiujitsu match.

Has Sonnen lost his mind?

I don't remember him being so, um, mouthy. I am not like a UFC fanatic, I have seen him fight a few times. I thought he was a little more humble.

Wasn't he suspended for PEDs or something? After his loss to Silva.

He was just joking around, he wasn't being serious. I laughed for 10 minutes at that little speech, plus I don't like Joe Rogan, so I like when he has no chance to talk. He was out of shape and cut a lot of weight in 11 days for this fight. It shouldn't have been that hard for him to win.

Who cares who wins? Since the UFC has decided to ban all Gun and Knife advertising from their events, I've decided to Boycott them.

-John Wayne

Oh, well I guess that went right over my head. LOL

I hope he whips Silva. Had him whipped once should have stayed away and walked away with it.

Chael didn't look good. I don't understand the tough weight cut. He knew he was going to be fighting at 185 for months, why cut so much weight so late?

drathaar - You thought Cael was more humble than that? You must have been living under a rock for the past few years. Cockiest, mouthiest guy in MMA. Confident though. I thought tonight he was a little too theatrical. I guess that's another one of Lesnar's legacies - he brought the WWE to MMA. Yes Sonnen did get busted for PEDs following the Silva fight. Silva fought the fight injured and took a beating for 4 and 3/4 rounds but won anyway. Something tells me it won't be as one-sided next time, but I am looking forward to it.

Chael did look a little flat and it was clear the weight cut hurt him, but Bisping is a good fighter and had a great game plan. It is tough to prepare for a guy like Bisping on 11 days notice.

Weidman wasn't as surprising as most people lead on. Good win for him.

Rashad put in some WORK. Won the wrestling match too because it was MMA wrestling not NCAA wrestling. Big difference when you can counter a double leg shot with hammer fists to the ear.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Kilo- fug you. :)LOL.

I was not spot on in my predictions last night. The fights were a bit lack-luster IMO. Chael is weird. I'm surprised he didnt grabl the microphone from Joe and throw it on the ground.

Maia looked like crap as well.....I thought his striking had improved. Huh? Didn't look like it last night.

Anyway, gotta roll. I'll talk to you guys next time......IN THE OCTAGON!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Chael is is a bad adz.....but he did not look as prepared as he usually does. Bisbing should feel very lucky that Chael wasn't on top of his game as usual.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom