UFC on Spike TV

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anybody see KenFlo take care of business against Joe Lauson last night? He almost got caught a couple of times with ankle locks but managed to get out of them.

Can't wait until the GSP-Serra match. I'm gonna love to see St. Pierre pick Serra apart. I think their first fight was a fluke. St. Pierre got caught and wsa stunned and Serra finished it. I'm not seeing that happen this time around.

Steve

NOT A BIG SERRA FAN BUT I HOPE HE STOMPS THE $HIT OUT OF GSP. CANT STAND THE MAN. SHOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT EITHER WAY.

GSP is one of the most upstanding, classy fighters in the UFC. He admits fault and praises the opponent that beats him. Doesn't get better than that. Yes, it should be a great fight. The only way GSP could be a better buy is if he weren't French!!! HaHa

Steve

There were some really decent fights.

Anyone else get the feeling we have seen the last of Tommy Spears? He looked like he was totally shell-shocked and broken. I just remember thinking that fight was the kind of fight that ends careers.

Definately a good night for the fights. I recorded it after the first knockdown of the night, then I realized I had DVR. Hey, it's new, what can I say. Gotta love UFC!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom