UFC on Fox 2

Chael's gonna beat him down. Guess Sonnen's tests have been clean, eh? Sweet! I haven't looked to see if Fox is only showing this one fight or if it will be multiple fights. The last one on Fox was a fiasco IMO. They need to have multiple fights just in case it's over quickly. Show s lightweight fight as well.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

When I read that yesterday on my Facebook feed I peed my pants a little! YEAH BABY! Any time you get to see Bisping get KTFO is going to be a good time. Even better that it is free and I can DVR it. Lets just hope FOX and the UFC show the whole main card and not just the main event.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If you guys have fuel tv, you should check out some of their ufc stuff. It seems like there is always a good fight on.

i'm a huge SONNAN fan!

i was on the opposing team wrestling against him and west linn a few times.
the highlight was watching him wrestle- what was great was he was matched up with are best guy also- and those 2 went pretty even for wins and loses.

i HATE bizping- i think sonnan will smash him, and i think sonnan will smash silva this next go around!!

If Sonnen and Silva fight again it won't be the same fight as it was last time. Silva will not get taken down by Sonnen. That is the main thing he'll work on in his training camp. Silva will knock him out inside of 2 rounds. Sonnen had one shot at beating Silva and he blew that with about 1:30 to go!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I was channel surfing last night and saw Silva fight some Japanese guy. (it might have been a re-run?). Silva stalked him for 1 1/2 rounds and then struck like a Cobra. Quite impressive.

Eel

>Maybe Yushin Okami?
>
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Could be. He didn't look like a Commie though.

Eel

Or maybe his name was "Charlie".

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom