UFC Fight Night Lawler-Brown

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Lawler vs Brown on Saturday night....who you got? I like Brown a lot...dude's got heart and can throw...as does Lawler. I'm really dumb for not being at this fight in San Jose as its only 3 hours away. I'm kicking myself big time. I think this has the potential to be the best UFC fight in years. I got Matt Brown by TKO in the third...Lawler will get tired by the third. Thoughts?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Yep....free on Fox Sports One...gonna be a good one. Prelims at 3 and main card at 5 pm.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

WTF? Brown came in at 172.5....he's got an hour to cut a pound and a half. I hate when guys can't make weight.

Brian- My bad...it's on regular FOX..KKFX.

Suppose to be another hot day tomorrow so good reason to take over the TV from the wife and watch the fights.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-14 AT 01:54PM (MST)[p]This ******* is stupid. Stand in there and get the piss knocked out of you for what?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Cuz it's what they love to do...simple enough.

JUDAS!

This looks like Wisz & Rousey in the Octagon!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Pretty good fight! Lawler did the most consistent damage throughout so I have to agree with the decision. Brown was game though. I thought he might have had a chance to knock Lawler out in that last round there for a few minutes. That was definitely the best round of the fight - the last few seconds were intense! Glad I DVR'd it - I can go back and watch it again in a few days.

Guida didn't look very good at all - slow and dodgy. Bermudez took it to him. Might be time for Clay to retire.

Same with Lil' Nog. Johnson rocked his freaking world. He was out cold standing on his feet. There were some great pre-lims too.

Good night of fights!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom