UFC Fans

completesportsman

Long Time Member
This really ticks me off, maybe I'll quit watching.....or not :)

see the insert in the middle of the article:
*UPDATE * - The MMA Corner has learned that the ban includes companies related to guns, knives, ammunition, and hunting. It will go into effect on Jan. 23. The ban has been extended to all UFC events, not just those broadcast on the Fox family of networks.

http://themmacorner.com/2012/01/17/guns-and-ammunition-sponsors-banned-from-fox-events/

That sucks. I will probably not stop watching UFC but will go to their website and send in an email that I will not watch any of their events. Look at how many of thier fighters, past and present, are hunters. Seems dumb to cut out cut out sponsorship and potential viewers. I don't think non-hunters would stop watching because they see a Gun Store ad on Jon Jones' ass! Ridiculous. If this next fight on Fox wasn't so stacked, I wouldn't watch it! :) I most definately WILL NOT watch the commercials though.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I know a lot of the fighters hunt, Dan Henderson, Randy Coutoure, Matt Hughes just to name a few. I know Hughes has Browning as a sponsor, his shorts always have the symbol on them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom