UFC Announcement- Important

That'll go down as the greatest robbery in UFC history.

Hendricks asked what he could have done better. FINISH HIM!!! Knock him unconscious. Hard way to learn a lesson.

I haven't seen the fight yet. Sure want to now. I love GSP, but I love Hendricks too. I kind of like to watch controversial fights like this ater the fact, it removes the emotion from it and I can more purely analyze what happened.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It won't take but one time through this fight for you to analyze it, Roy. Horrible....

I haven't read what Dana White said about the fight but I'm sure it won't be nice in regards to the Nevada Commission and the judges.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Ahh.....OK......I am still waiting for the "important" part to appear......?

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

I watches as well. I really like both fighters but GSP looked and acted (after the fight) like he got run over by a truck and Hendricks simply looked the same way he did when he entered but went for a jog. There will be a rematch and to tell you the truth GSP will be scared sh!ttless.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

That was the worst disappointment I have ever seen in this event, it totally proved that politics DO rule!
I love GSP but he clearly got his ass whooped.....period!!

I don't follow the UFC enough to make a sound judgment, but I was later told by someone who does, that GSP didn't even want to take this fight in the first place. It was basically forced upon him for a huge monetary gain in all entities involved with the UFC because GSP is the biggest market right now in the sport.
If politics are what rule this, i'm sure the judges were paid off as well.

Before the main card even started, I told my bro in law that something funny was going to happen tonight. I figured that it was going to be fixed to where Rory Macdonald and St Pierre would both win because they train together. That would have been a marketing dream for the UFC and they could've blown it up like crazy. Unfortunately, Robbie Lawler put that to rest.

It didn't surprise me one bit that they gave GSP the nod though. I watched an interview with Hendricks 2 hours after the fight and his face wasn't touched. Looked like I do in the morning...pretty as hell. :) Dana White agreed that GSP "got his ass kicked". He said the Nevada Athletic Commission is the worst in the United States. Pretty crappy considering how much the UFC does for the state of Nevada.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom