UFC 114

B

blue_duck

I'm picking Evans, I think Rampage has been distracted. Should be a great fight!

Great fight night! I was surprised Evans was that much quicker, but it was a good fight. Russow's KO of Duffee was epic. My favorite KO in MMA ever. I thought Brilz got robbed in the split decision loss to Nogueira. Hathaway looked good in dominating Sanchez. Overall, one of the better fight cards in a while for UFC. Evans vs Shogun should be a good one.

I was hoping Evans and Rampage would both get their jaws broken and mouths wired shut, just so they would shut up for a while. Great fights!

>Great fight night! I was surprised
>Evans was that much quicker,
>but it was a
>good fight. Russow's KO of
>Duffee was epic. My favorite
>KO in MMA ever. I
>thought Brilz got robbed in
>the split decision loss to
>Nogueira. Hathaway looked good in
>dominating Sanchez. Overall, one of
>the better fight cards in
>a while for UFC. Evans
>vs Shogun should be a
>good one.

Lil Nog did not deserve to win. Even Joe Rogan was stunned by that stupid decision. :-(

GrizlyHunter

There have been some really bad judges' decisions in the UFC lately. It is hurting the sport.

>The best was Russow after he
>won..
>
>reading his lips.... "really" "Holy ####!"
>"did I win?" "no way"

Yeah, It looked like you could read Duffeys lips to while he was laying on his back looking up a the ref saying "did I get knocked out?"

Nog definitely should not have won. I didnt even think he won a single round. I thought the main event was horrible. Why the hell didnt Jackson attack Evans after the ground and pound????

Brilz decision was fixed and almost as bad as Shoguns' (the first fight). I was saying WTF, WTF all night. If The Nevada Gaming Commission is going to fix the UFC like they did/do with boxing it will disappear faster than Dana can say WTF. Having said that, 115 will be one of the best ever. Watch Evan Dunham. He is for real.

HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom