UFC 113

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-09-10 AT 01:00AM (MST)[p] Shogun is the man...what a K.O !!

How about Daley and his cheap shot...

On ufc.com There's a little bit saying how Dana White cut him out of the UFC for his behavior....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I missed it, but Daley's a punk. Had a feeling Shogun would win, thought he won last time but got a bad decision.

I never liked Koscheck so it was kinda funny to see...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Shogun was awesome. I hate Daley! It might not have been the most exciting fight, but he got dominated on the ground. That shot after the fight was the only shot he landed in the fight.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-10 AT 10:52AM (MST)[p]Koscheck worked him with wrestling and ground and pound, ignorant limey pig had no answer - wasn't even close. What a douche. I was hoping that Miragliota was going to choke him out.

Rua caught Machida with a good shot, Machida walked right in to it and Rua pounced - it was over quickly. Machida looked tentative and too catious.

Loved the Alan Belcher fight - he is fun to watch but that is the single worst tattoo I think I have ever seen. Makes Johnny Cash look like Kim Jong Il.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Daley said in the build up that being a Div I wrestler means f-all in England! I dont like Koschek but I knew he was going to dominate on the ground.

Roy,

Your comments in post #5 are spot on...A friend of mine says she thought Belcher's tattoo was of Wayne Newton...LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Yeah Snort - that is one of those tattoos you get and say -

"Uhh - can I have my money back?"

and when the tattoo artist says

"Nope. Sorrry."

You reply -

"Oh. Well, can you just cut my arm off then?"

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LOL...Does look like Hank Hill...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Had the fights on tivo and just watched them today. Awesome! The only dissapointment was Lawlor not making a clean sweep of the canadians!
lol at Belcher's tattoo. Great idea for a tat but that's hands down the worst portrait of Cash I've ever seen. I'd like to hear what he has to say about it.

Daley got the permanent boot from the UFC. Good riddance.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

I didn't get to watch but was really surprised to find out Machida got KO'ed! In his fights leading up to him being the champion he hardly ever got hit. I'm sure he'll be back.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom