UDWR, LET'S DO A RE-DRAW!

S

ShowThemToMe

Looks like the only Fair way to fix the latest UDWR Fiasco would be to do an Entire Re-Draw,or would it?

Ya,I know that'd PIZZ a whole bunch of people off!

But there'd be other people(Me Included!:D) it wouldn't bother much!:D

Seriously!

What's gonna be the Fairest/Honest/Ethical/Right way to Fix this latest screw-up on these Over Drawn Henry Tags?

Just thinking an entire RE-DRAW of all Tags might be the thing to do,I have nothing to Lose & Possibly something to Gain!LMAO!

If this(PLUCKING PERMITS!) ain't worse than taking candy from a Baby I don't know what is?:D

Not to mention Utah in the General Forum but Only in TARDville Boys!

Let's Hear it?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Wow Pulling a henrys tags, That would be a hard one to do.
They might of just wanted to see a grown man cry.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I have it figured out... Those are the tag numbers they used to calculate SFW's wealth Henry any weapon tag numbers. Now, the wealth tags are gone, they have to take them back from everyone who drew..... Conspiracy? JK.... :)

What you think, Zim?

LAST EDITED ON May-26-12 AT 08:17AM (MST)[p] Not sure what is going on here. But they best make it right!!
Oh Bess the Boy drew Elk on you guessed it! But not the Juan!! Better get your bags packed!

Rutnbuck

give all the tags to the highest point holders. there aint no one in need of a henry tag with 0 points. lol

>give all the tags to the
>highest point holders. there aint
>no one in need of
>a henry tag with 0
>points. lol
>
>
>

ME!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Yeah, I agree I want my LE elk tag. That would sting though to get a tag pulled from you, especially a Henry's.

That has got to be the worst, but guys looking for backdoor results create this dilemma. The DWR has not released any official results, so just because you think you drew (points are updated or you have a cc charge) does not mean you have a tag in hand.

I never could figure out why those guys posted that $FW paid an up to $50k 'Con'-sultants fee to the Nv.Company draw dude...???

Let the Circle Jerk continue...

Whats up with all these 'Retire Hatch' yard signs anyways?

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom