U there 4 birth of your kids?

Feleno

Long Time Member
Wondering how many of you guys were there for the birth of your children? I assume KKK and the other ladies were. One of the best moments of your life? i never was but i think i was present for the conception.

"i think i was present for the conception." That could be a MISconception. :)

I was there for all three of mine including one caesarean. I would not have wanted to be sitting out in the waiting room worrying for sure. The caesarean was not for the faint hearted but I made it.

WITH OUT DOUBT!!!

THE MOST AMAZING THING I EVER SEEN!!!

WAS THERE ON ALL 3 OF THEM!!!

HELL YA IT HURT ME WAY MORE THAN HER!!!

I ALSO SEEN A COUPLE OF TEE-TEE-K'S KIDS BORN,BUT I MISSED THE CONCEPTION YOU PERVO'S!!!

Faleno!!!

YOU'RE A REAL WORK OF ART!!!

YOU ONLY THINK YOU WERE THERE!!!

THEN YOU'VE GOT THE NERVE TO ASK YOUR KIDS: "WHO'S YOUR DADDY"!!!

YOU'RE A SICK PERSON!!!

REAL SICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Yep, i was there on both of mine!

I even went to the birthing classes with her.

One thing they failed to tell us was that the baby comes out blue in color.......

I thought we had ourselves a smurf!!:7

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Well I have not been blessed with any..or cursed however the case may be..

But I have been in on alot of births in the medical profession...

Making babies and having babies have the same things going on... sweating screaming women....LOL

Yeah, there for both of mine. Great moments in any families history, for sure. The second time was a LOT easier on everyone.

COWBOY-UP D-CUPSY!!!

YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK AS d-13!!!

LOL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Well, since you brought it up, I was "there" for 3 of my children's births. I wasn't "there" at all except in body for the last one. I've had 4 c-sections and the last one was a total knockout-put-me-under section. Yeah...that sucked...I blame you, Bobcat. And it HURT a whole helluva lot worse w/out a spinal. (And your bedside manner needs some work, Bobcat).

I came to and there was NOONE in that damn operating room but some lady cleaning up. She didn't even know what I had. "Um, I think it may have been a boy? I'm not sure." she said. Then they bumped the bed on the way to my room and I said a swearword. NOt an F-bomb...just a "Sonofabeech" groan. LOL It hurt.

My husband was there for all 3 of the other births but he didn't watch any part of the sections, NVbighorn. He hid behind the drape with me. I thought he was going to pass out on the first one when the doctor said, "Oh, big baby, need a bigger hole." and proceeded to cut some more then was squirted with blood. My husband just concentrated on talking to me after that then went with the baby afterwards.

My dad watched 2 of my sections though. He was the first to see my last two little boys. He and my husband were watching through a little window looking into the operating suite.

All those women who scream and sweat and have babies the natural way are my heroes though. It's amazing what they endure.

Feleno- why weren't you there?

Yes - I was present for the birth of all 3 of my kids. I was even the first one to hold my little daughter. It was definitely one of the coolest moments ever!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I was there for all 3 of them and one was a cesarean. Also cut the umbilical cord.

I would rather not have been there, but, the wife wanted me there.

If you have a choice I would pass and go in after things are under control or even after first 18 months :).

The cesarean is not a pretty sight and is a lot like gutting an animal. Plenty of blood and stuff hanging out all over.

This is my opinion, sounds like some liked being there.

i was there for my daughter's birth. miracle ,yes,saw some things i could have done without.like carlos mencia said no i don't want to see that it's a good restaraunt and somtimes i eat there!

I was there for all 5 of them. When my first son (who has passed away) was born, just moments before he was born some kind of emergency happened in the room next door, CODE BLUE, lights flashed and everybody left....I delivered/caught baby Sean, because I was the only one left.

yes its was gross....should have listened to the older guys..
it ruined me even thinking about sex again for a while!
And as soon as doctor get the needle look away...poke poke poke then the sissor come out....SNIP! SNIP!.. WTF was that for? yuck I feel like passing out.. thongs! why do they need thongs? (again look away! why?).
don't look back! Huh! what did you say? you hate me?...did she say she hates me?! (now I know why those guys in waiting room had a black eye and the other a bloody nose!). then the baby want yanked out "warning graphic" I looked ahhhhhh crap what is all that chit??? my son starts to cry... what is all the chit on him (he was early 3 weeks). I look at her and she has this weird look on her face(why does she look like that?)danger danger Will Robinson!
LOOK AWAY AGAIN... BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER EAT LIVER AGAIN!!
Hay Doc....(as she grabs a needle and thread...Doc speaks...DON'T even say it she said!
sir the fore skin? ...hell yes I want it cut off ...no rocket winnie! thank you! cut the cord..that was cool! but still gross!
rm

I remember looking over the old ladies sholder at the TV and cussing because #24 won at Sears point or what ever they call it now. lol Some things a man just doesnt need to see.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

HEY JACKMASTER!!!

I DIDN'T THINK THERE WAS ANYTHING THAT COULD GROSS YOU OUT,WTF???

AND,ITS NOT THONGS YOU PERVO,THEY'RE CALLED TONGS!!!

I'LL BET YOU THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE YOU EVER LICKED IT AGAIN???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Well Shummy,

I am most likely the exception to the rule.

My wife is really tough, we have had all 4 of our kids at home with no drugs or anything, completely natural. It has been the most awinspiring event in my life. She is one tough gal and now I know that I cant mess with her or she will kick my butt.

We have another one comming and only have about 4 weeks left, so I will get to do it all over again. I actually caught the last 2 boys we had and then cut the cords on both of them(not twins) that was pretty cool as well.

Jeff

I was there for both my children, it was one of the greatest moments of my life. My oldest son taking his first turkey ranks up there also. When my oldest was born we didn't know what sex the child was and when he was born and the Doctor said it's a BOY, well I almost passed out and I have never passed out before (without alcohol).

Slide

I was there for all five. First two without drugs, next two with drugs, last one C-Section because he fliped over at the last minute. With drugs is less stressful for everyone, C-Section is most stressful.

Mark

The birth of your child is better than any hunting experience you could ever have. I was there for my 3. Its funny hearing your wife yelling at the Anesthesiologist.

I will say NO family members were invited. They can stay the hell out and we can do with out the camcorders as well!!!!

I was there for the birth of all four of my kids. Without a doubt, four of the five greatest days of my life (the other was the day I married their mom). Watching your wife deliver one of your children is one of the most humbling experiences I have ever encountered. What these women go through during child birth is definately a miracle, and all of you mothers out there have my respect. The smallest of my children was 8 pounds and the biggest was 9 pounds 10 ounces. Yes, my wife grows them big and she isn't a big women which made it even more difficult on her. I am so glad I was able to be there and share those special moments with my wife.

I watched mine come to life after they pulled her out. Just a rag doll for a few seconds then ... shazam.

Pretty cool. I watched ol' Chuck Woolery talk about it one day on his game show. Then years later it happened to me. Something you never forget.
Second one came out whining and hasn't quit yet.

Was there for 2 out of 3 of mine. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

However, what in the world makes people want to video tape the birth? Then want you to come to the house and watch it with them?

A friend of mine did this to my wife and I. I haven't been able to look his wife in the eye since!

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

Not a chance! No way Jose. I am not watching no one destroy the female anatomy like that.

JACKMASTER,

WTF!?!?! Thongs? Ha ha ha ha ha! I about swallowed my chew laughing! Do they wrap each leg hole around the kid's neck and tug on the butt-crack part to get the kid out? Ha ha ha ha! I have not laugh so hard in months! Ha ha ha! Bobcat, pervo? Jeezus, Ha ha ha ha!

With ya there KTC,

Female genitalia is such a marvelous gadget,
I could gaze at it for hours,
yet as much as I am in awe of,
both its functionality & form,

I don't savy why people wanna watch or videotape it
whilst a little midget rips & claws its way out of it.

:eek: ?

Beefy,

No kidding. After it was over, curiosity got the cat, and I looked down real quick to see the vaginal carnage. Dude, I did not care for sex for many moons after that! The female parts are a fine piece of work by God, then BOOM!, they look like a 1/4 stick of dynamite exploded in the vacinity tearing it to pieces.;-)

I got invited to watch my sister in law calf. She is a pretty gal, but holy chit, I did not need to see that happening! I stayed hme and watched Gilligan's Island instead.

Hey just dont go to the grocery store after they keep your wife and new child at the hospital for another day before they let them come home.I damn near died when I seen a gutted salmon in the meat section walking by to go to the beer section and I will be damned if down the next aisle I come upon the salad tongs and next was some gal sporting a thong at the check out line.he he.

Did the girl in the checkout line have on a thong or tongs? Did they pull out your boy with a thong or some tongs? I hear thongs work well if you can get the cotton-lined crotch pad over the eyes and nose properly?

No ktc the girl in the checkout line had a big ol thong on she was pregnant as all get out and had a belly shirt on if thats what you call them its the ones that show off the belly big time and the thong was stretched up to her arm pits.The other bad thing I did not mention she was purchasing the fresh package of gutted salmon I had just walked by earlier and told everybody in line its for the baby.Damn near made me puke right there in line.he he
Seriously they didnt use a thong or a tong on my son but the Doctor did let me cut the cord I dont want to hear that sound ever again.

Yep both of them. I made quite an impression on the Dr. and her assistants. My wife was having a c-section and her Dr. asked if i wanted to watch or would it gross me out. I told her that it couldn't be any worse than climbing in and gutting out a deer. The whole room gave me a weird look and was silent until the Dr. (who was an old farm girl) started busting out with laughter.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I want to point out that I think Bessy had a typo in his original post. Instead of "all 3" I think he meant to say "all 13".

I was there for my three kids. My wife's gynecologist said I could deliver all my kids if I wanted. The first kid had the cord wrapped around her neck so I didn't get to deliver her. My oldest boy got stuck and nearly had to break his collar bone to get him out. Luckily all went well.... My last boy, yep, I delivered him. No, I wasn't in a van or in the home or anything. The doc was right there by my side during the whole thing. Child birth is amazing and humbling at the same time. I'm not sure how many dads can say they delivered their own kids........

All 3. Humbling is damn right. Especially the middle one...two weeks late...9 pounds 9 ounces...took so long the epidural had worn completely off, so she just toughed him out.
PICT2495.jpg

HB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom