U know its a good...

Little2Feather

...fill in the blank.

I'll start:

U know its a good trip to the bathroom when your boss has to call from down the hall to ask for a courtesy flush.

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

You know it's a Good Phone Call when Wisz Tells the UDWR to F'Off!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You know it's a good.... day when Elkassassin celebrates drawing HIS elk tag! Maybe this is your year Bess!
Pullin' for ya man!
Zeke
PS: It's a good day when you hear me yell all the way to the Basin when I draw something this year. I'm feeling lucky!

Hey Thanks Zeke!

Just wish the Units were as good as they were 8-10 years ago!

I'll be listening for your Yell Zeke!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom