U F O's

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Ever notice, since everyone has a camcorder these days, no one talks about seeing UFO's like they used to ?

HEY Beefy!!!

KINDA LIKE BIGFOOT AIN'T IT???

I SEEN ONE WHEN I WAS A KID!!!

AS IT GOT CLOSER I COULD SEE IT WAS A MISSLE!!!

HILLFIELD COVERED THAT UP QUICK!!!

I AIN'T SEEN ANY LATELY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I can see them alright. Where I have a problem is shooting the sucker down. I don't think I am leading them enough.
The other night I seen a metorite that would have killed us all if I hadn't knocked it off course with my 30-30. It just missed earth. It was a little bigger then the moon. Oh yeah it had a tail.

Rutnbuck

Summbiatches beamed me up once on the AZ strip & did all kinds of sexual experiments on me. "Lucky I'm still NORMAL"

RUS

HEY RUS!!!

DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT OF BEEN THE WARDEN IN HIS "CATCHEMPOACHINMOBILE"???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

MAYBE .... JUST MAYBE .... it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the WARDEN was hovering above my house right now!!!!!!

RUS

SO DID HE PROBE YOU???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

GEEZE BESS!!!! TAKE A BREATH ... your wife's getting pissed cause you keeep wiping your hands on the brand new "Wranglers" she bought you for Christmas!

RUS

Thats sum mighty fine shootin Rut, with a 30-30 no less, well thanks for saving the planet !

WTF, is the deal with aliens & anal probing ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom