U Ever Lose Eye Contact?

S

ShowThemToMe

Ms wet_boot said I did once!

Just wondering who's gonna admit they've been caught/accused of losing eye contact?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

You'll never catch me without sunglasses! I've been caught once, and don't plan on it again!

Well, if there is one thing that little Jimmy told me that was true, you can't make it with a midget and not lose eye contact.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Little Jimmy!

LMAO!

If'n you want me to make eye contact sweetheart put your ##### on your forehead.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Lol STTM.

The only problem with this bess is she said you only lost eye contact when you were looking at me. WTF???

Of course I did boot!

I ain't got any intrest in a Loin Cloth!:D

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-12 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p] LOL Bess I think I lost both eye contacts when she leaned across the Table in Montecello. And your eyes were bulging out of your freaking head.

Rutnbuck

To paraphrase one of my best friends who happens to have one of the nicest racks I've ever seen:

"They're t;ts Bess, everybody's got 'em"

TUCC

c1caebe3_ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPictures.jpeg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom