Two more for the Bad Guys

S

Spoonful

Well I went to check my cameras yesterday only to find that some one needed them more than I did. I had two cameras about 40 yards apart, one on a spring and the other on a little water hole just below the spring. I had checked the on sunday the 22nd and they were fine and sunday the 29th they were gone. I will never understand why people have to be such Douchebags!

Spoonful

Someone posted a while ago that they might be just taking them down and throwing them in some brush on the way out. Try looking around a bit?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

not to worry, I have the photos from all the cameras that have come up missing. just email me the coordinates and description of your camera and you can purchase the pictures for $5 each. Then next spring when scouting starts up again I will open up an auction on all the cameras I found just lying around the forest. I'm sure yours will be in there so you won't have actually lost it. I view it as a finders fee for taking up something someone else would have definitely stolen anyways.

............ and your welcome

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

justr, myself and two friends looked around the area for the cameras with no luck of finding them. The worst part is one of the cameras I borrowed from a friend, I guess he will be getting a new camera.

Spoonful

Stinky can I buy mine back???????rofl!

But locks and lock boxes only help a little! They'll destroy the cam and tree trying to get it out!

I just call em as I see em!

>justr, myself and two friends looked
>around the area for the
>cameras with no luck of
>finding them. The worst part
>is one of the cameras
>I borrowed from a friend,
>I guess he will be
>getting a new camera.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Spoonful

Sorry dude it was worth a look. When your in the area keep an eye out.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom