Two Little Boys........baptizing

kilowatt

Two Little Boys
After a hardy rainstorm filled all the potholes in the streets and alleys,
a young mother watched her two little boys playing in the puddles through her kitchen window.
The older of the two, a five year old, grabbed his sibling by the back of his head and shoved his face into the water hole.
As the boy recovered and stood laughing and dripping, the mother ran to the yard in a panic.
"Why on earth did you do that to your little brother?!" she asked as she shook the older boy in anger.
"We were just playing 'church' Mommy," he said.
"I was just baptizing him...in the name of the Father, the Son and in...the hole-he-goes."

I can't believe Manny is going to let this one slide. You're in deep dark doodoo Kilo.

RUS

I got two words for response.........want to guess what they are???

"I'm sorry"????

:)

I thought it was funny!

Eel

"GOD FORGIVE" me for I have sinned.

At your age Kilo you might want to start thinking about redemption rather than disrespecting one of the trinity.

<chuckle>

(Sin and go no more)

RUS

eel?dude you crack me up! What's gotten into you lately? I am just about in stitches every time I see you post especially when it' comes to Kilowatt . Ha ha ha keep them coming this is great entertainment! ROTFLMAO! Sorry it's at your expence Kilo but you have to admit it's funny stuff right there!

GBA

Steve likes to "rib me" and I do likewise to him, no problem.

He is just mad he can't go hunting for Lopes with me this time, his way of payback.

Steve, I will save the bladder for you.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom