Twin Falls questions

foundation

Very Active Member
I'll be in Twin Falls this weekend and was curious if some locals could give me some ideas on places I might be interested visiting in town , and places to eat or stay away from . I'll be around the county fairgrounds area . Thanks

Drive south back into Nevada to Jackpot, NV and have a good time there.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LOL , Jackpot huh . I was in Jackpot a few years ago on a Idaho antelope hunt , and I couldn't believe how outdated and lack of services that place had . I assumed it was going to be like Wendover , but boy was I wrong . If I'm remembering right isn't there just the one gas station ?

It was funny when I planned on getting a room there , but Ricky Skaggs was in concert and that place was sold out . Had to sleep in the truck because I wasn't planning on camping .

Good times for sure .

Eat at the Anchor Bistro on Blue Lakes BLVD. Order a beer and have the Italian Deli sandwich. Good stuff!! And then maybe check out Shoshone Falls.

Here is my .02 for you. As for food I am not that picky. As for where to go. Go to the park below the Perine bridge next to Canyon springs golf course. There will be a kayak rental there. Go early and take a paddle up to Pillar falls. It costs 25 dollars for 4 hours but it is a great place to visit in the morning.
Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom