Turtle hunting.....are chase animals legal??

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-01-11 AT 07:50AM (MST)[p]Good grief, I hoope so. I caught this one just outside of Grand Junction last week. Tailed him all the way from Fruita. If Fluffy hadn't been there....well, I dunno.

100_0312.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

"I caught this one just outside of Grand Junction last week. Tailed him all the way from Fruita."

feddoc, you must drive a Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake? How else would that be possible?

Eel

It's possible Eel, turtles are fast but they don't corner well. Any fair chase turtle hunter should know this! This is not a high fence turtle! (No ear tag)

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I sure hope that cat made it outta there alive. That has got to be the closest an animal has ever been to that particular sub-species and was left breathing. That cat has guts,, or balls,, or ,, well I just hope it made it!!

More turtle baiting. Note the low fence in the background.

turtlebaiting.png

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom