Turtle Crazy Magazine

Feleno

Long Time Member
If you haven't picked up the latest Turtle Crazy magazine I suggest you do so as
there are several interesting articles this month, including a few featuring a couple MM members.

TurtleCrazy2011.jpg

Loved the picture of Eel's Birthday cake.

810thumbnailca3bco8m.jpg

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

>Awesome! Not sure if I'll
>be buying any of Roy's
>camo though...

Then you won't be able to sneak in close enough to get a kill shot!

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-11 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]I haven't got mine in the mail yet, so I haven't read the article, but be careful when you order Mossy Cloak. I ordered one and I think the UPS driver ratted me out. The next day a warden knocked on the door. He said Mossy Cloak is illegal in Kail.

The warden confiscated it. I don't know why he was laughing the whole time. It wasn't funny to me. I called Roy and Roy said send it back for a refund. When I explained that the warden confiscated it, Roy started laughing too, for some reason.

There's $500 bucks out the window.

I'm starting to think Roy and the warden know each other?

Anyhow, be careful and check your laws.

Eel

What a crock of shiz Eel!! Did he confiscate your free Butt-out tool too??

By the way Roy are you looking for investors??

Well done F-er!!!

Roy should not laugh to loud. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't selling and sending merchandise into to a state where it is illegal a Felenous Act. Not that he hasn't committed said act before, just sayin'.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom