turkey help please.

S

SPIRITELK

first yr chasing goblers. wow not as easy as it looks on tv. crap id rather chase elk. can anyone help a brother out? willing to drive south east north west what ever it takes. anyone have some dirt holding birds they would let a nice guy hunt? thanx for any help guys. ken

If those guys from t.v. came to make a turkey show in UT They would be out of a show!

These turkeys are a hell of alot smarter than 80% of the people that say they are just a stupid bird!

Sorry man the birds i dont hunt they have already been pounded and you would be lucky to just get a glimpse.

Only birds I've managed to get in Utah came with a pretty easy spot, stalk, and take. The hunt is always short and disappointing but they were all cleaned out so that was a plus. I usually find them in the frozen goods section of most supermarkets. :) Other than that it sounds like you are already one up on me at the bird game.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I know what you are going through, lol. I finally managed to get a shot yesterday, and don't ask me how, but I missed! After weeks of screwing with this bird, I got him in, took me by suprise, and I f#@%^& it up! Oh well, had fun and got pics of him. Didn't even get up to go this morning, figured the spot is soiled till next year. It is alot tougher than you would think.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom