Turkey down!!

JR

Been a rough start to the season but the sun came out and the temps are up and bam!! Had 3 long beards come in to my set up this am and rage in the cage did one in at 16 yards... First bird with the bowtech and I'm stoked!!
7089image.jpg

8 inch beard, almost an inch on his spurs and about 22 lbs..
5961image.jpg

These avian x decoys are sweet!! Those toms beat the hell out of my jake before I finally had to save him lol

Jeff, I'm not a turkey hunter but have a question. With the birds that worked up, if you were to miss with a bow, would you usually get another shot?

Sometimes Hunter!! I've had them get pissed that something made a noise and they start gobbling and strutting even harder, and other times they scatter to never be seen again that day lol, u just never know!!

Way to go! I'm heading up to Northern Cal tomorrow to call in some birds myself. They sure are fun with a bow. Congratulations.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Thanks eel, they are the avian x decoys, alittle spendy and heavier than most others but once in the woods they are so life like its unreal.. I had a live hen stand next to the hen decoy today and the decoy looked better than her lol

Them decoys are about as close to real looking as they get and your right about spendy 100 a pop but its probably worth it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom