Tulsi Gabbard endorses Trump

Another well known Democrat that deserted their party due to far left radicals running the show.
Also the Democrat Senator from Montana will not endorse Cackle Harris as he did twice before. He is up for re-election himself and knows better to tie himself to a dead lame horse when facing his voters in Montana. Don't you just love the in fighting going on with the Democrats. Rats jumping overboard from a sinking ship.
RELH

That’s because Gabbard has common sense.

She knows a train wreak when she see’s one.

She most like doesn’t appreciate Donald Trump’s style any better than the rest of us, but she knows what the Nation needs to get accomplished.

She probably cares more about her country than she cares about her political ideologies.

She mostly hasn’t leveraged her politics for personal wealth.

I’d invite her fight for my side anytime. Don’t screw around with her and she most like will cover your back……… even if she knows you don’t support abortion.

Another well known Democrat that deserted their party due to far left radicals running the show.
Also the Democrat Senator from Montana will not endorse Cackle Harris as he did twice before. He is up for re-election himself and knows better to tie himself to a dead lame horse when facing his voters in Montana. Don't you just love the in fighting going on with the Democrats. Rats jumping overboard from a sinking ship.
RELH
Don't get all excited, lots of R's are not supporting trump.

The trend continues: Republicans are defecting from former President Donald Trump in droves.

More than 200 Republican officials who once worked for former President George W. Bush, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), and the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for the presidency and warned of the dangers of a second Trump term in an open letter released Monday.

The letter, first reported by USA Today, outlines both the foreign and domestic dangers of a second Trump term: “At home, another four years of Donald Trump’s chaotic leadership, this time focused on advancing the dangerous goals of Project 2025, will hurt real, everyday people and weaken our sacred institutions,” the group wrote. “Abroad, democratic movements will be irreparably jeopardized as Trump and his acolyte JD Vance kowtow to dictators like Vladimir Putin while turning their backs on our allies. We can’t let that happen.”

The signatories range from former volunteers, interns, and assistants to onetime high-level officials in the White House and Senate, including Jean Becker, former chief of staff for 24 years to George H.W. Bush; Joe Donoghue, Senate stalwart and McCain’s former legislative director; and David Nierenberg, national finance chair for Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign. “Of course, we have plenty of honest, ideological disagreements with Vice President Harris and Gov. Walz. That’s to be expected,” they wrote. “The alternative, however, is simply untenable.”

Anyone aware of a "Democrats for trump/vance" campaign?

Me either.

But there is a pretty active "Republicans for Harris/Walz" campaign.

Not that Tulsi endorsing trump is a bad thing, just don't think its a big enough deal to sway the outcome.

The problem with the trump campaign is trump...alligator mouth with a mockingbird a$$.

He's going to lose and cost me money...and that's a shame.

Tulsi should be in the dems spot for president if you ask me. She’s my pick for 2028

Buzz you familiar with Kamala’s political history? Just a conversation not calling you out

Buzz, our favorite little blue Troll.

Plenty of deserting on both sides. Like they made a big deal on RFK's couple relatives writing a letter, when far more support him. It's all how you want to look at it. Kuntilla has a far worst rep for losing her help. Fact

In your case you just want to Troll and be a dumbass as usual. Let's hear some BS on how your 401k is doing, that will make it a normal day of you deflecting from your failure of a life. Fact

Anyone aware of a "Democrats for trump/vance" campaign?

Me either.

But there is a pretty active "Republicans for Harris/Walz" campaign.

Not that Tulsi endorsing trump is a bad thing, just don't think its a big enough deal to sway the outcome.

The problem with the trump campaign is trump...alligator mouth with a mockingbird a$$.

He's going to lose and cost me money...and that's a shame.

Adam Kinsinger isn't a real hard core R.

Oh, and Buzz favorite R, Liz Cheney

The signatories range from former volunteers, interns, and assistants to onetime high-level officials in the White House and Senate, including Jean Becker, former chief of staff for 24 years to George H.W. Bush; Joe Donoghue, Senate stalwart and McCain’s former legislative director; and David Nierenberg, national finance chair for Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.
Volunteers and Assistants, and other unknown humans! 🤣
Could you have dug up any other less relevant pepole.
Probably not the dems are waiting to dig the dead up to vote in the election. 🤣
Stop drinking and posting, it just makes you look like a dumb a$$.

I see Romney, McCain and Bush folks.

And the Patriot Act.

2 things they do share.

1. Globalists.

2. Neo cons

They all have influence and they all vote...you have nothing.

Also not sure what a "pepole" is...can you clarify? I don't speak trailer trash.

Finally, you're going to be disappointed come November, trump is doing everything he can to throw the election. Those maga hats you wear and trump flags outside your single wide, they won't be the same status symbol for you they are now.

I'll be disappointed as well, but only because I somewhat believe trump would make me more money a bit quicker than Harris. The top 2% don't lose either way...and that's a fact.

Sorry to burst your bubble you live in.

They all have influence and they all vote...you have nothing.

Also not sure what a "pepole" is...can you clarify? I don't speak trailer trash.

Finally, you're going to be disappointed come November, trump is doing everything he can to throw the election. Those maga hats you wear and trump flags outside your single wide, they won't be the same status symbol for you they are now.

I'll be disappointed as well, but only because I somewhat believe trump would make me more money a bit quicker than Harris. The top 2% don't lose either way...and that's a fact.

Sorry to burst your bubble you live in.
Another BS post by the blue Troll. 2% of what? Up until last month you had no clue what it was. Give it a break. Admit your a sorry loser who will die alone....broke, toothless, eating jello with a plastic spoon.

The country will vote and we will see what happens. The shine of Kuntillas penny is rapidly going away. But who knows.

People in the 2% don't have to brag on their wealth. Only wannabe lovers.

Oh ya, just had my morning laugh watching you bumble and stumble at the wildlife meeting. Reminded me of your hero Biden.
Sad and pathetic for sure

Martin arts instructor too.

Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg

Another BS post by the blue Troll. 2% of what? Up until last month you had no clue what it was. Give it a break. Admit your a sorry loser who will die alone....broke, toothless, eating jello with a plastic spoon.

The country will vote and we will see what happens. The shine of Kuntillas penny is rapidly going away. But who knows.

People in the 2% don't have to brag on their wealth. Only wannabe lovers.

Oh ya, just had my morning laugh watching you bumble and stumble at the wildlife meeting. Reminded me of your hero Biden.
Sad and pathetic for sure
Is that right? How many times have you watched my every word, with jealousy, at the "wildlife meeting" now?

I can't fault you for your choice in men, but at the same time, its sort of creepy.

Is that right? How many times have you watched my every word, with jealousy, at the "wildlife meeting" now?

I can't fault you for your choice in men, but at the same time, its sort of creepy.
Buzzy. Try typing with 2 hands. Your a legend in your own tiny blue brain.
Yep I do take a little joy watching you studder and stammer your way thru your 2min of "fame"
I liked when they laughed at you when you got up and was ushered out of the room.
Our Wyoming power broker.
Sad and pathetic

Buzzy. Try typing with 2 hands. Your a legend in your own tiny blue brain.
Yep I do take a little joy watching you studder and stammer your way thru your 2min of "fame"
I liked when they laughed at you when you got up and was ushered out of the room.
Our Wyoming power broker.
Sad and pathetic
Your imaginary pretend, make it as big as you want.

Is being a liar just who you are, or do you have to work at it?

Your imaginary pretend, make it as big as you want.

Is being a liar just who you are, or do you have to work at it?
No matter how you want to spin it you looked like a fool and the room was cringing as you made a fool of yourself.
Liar? Pretty obvious you were the court jester that day.
Sad and pathetic

No matter how you want to spin it you looked like a fool and the room was cringing as you made a fool of yourself.
Liar? Pretty obvious you were the court jester that day.
Sad and pathetic
You're full of chit...if only too obviously.

Washed up never has been flunky, on your "best" day.

You're full of chit...if only too obviously.

Washed up never has been flunky, on your "best" day.
Says the wannabe Wyoming power broker who crashed and burned in his less than stellar 2min of fame.
Now let's hear how your 401k is doing....
Blah blah blah.

A life with no meaning is not a life worth having.
Sad pathetic Buzzy

Says the wannabe Wyoming power broker who crashed and burned in his less than stellar 2min of fame.
Now let's hear how your 401k is doing....
Blah blah blah.

A life with no meaning is not a life worth having.
Sad pathetic Buzzy
401 is up over 18% ytd, thanks for asking. Seven figures invested, have a third grader do the math for you.

It's getting to the point I'm not sure trump could do any better for me.

#winningbig

Buzz why does everyone constantly attack you?
Several reasons.

Lots of thin skinned numbskulls can't handle the truth.

Facts just scare the chit out of the do-nothing crowd.

Jealousy.

The people that get things done are a perceived threat to those with their arse stuck to a couch.

Lots of insecure wannabe tough guys in the MM echo chamber dont like to be challenged by anyone that doesn't agree with their BS.

Etc. Etc.

Last edited:
Several reasons.

Jealousy.

The people that get things done are a perceived threat to those with their arse stuck to a couch.

Lots of insecure wannabe tough guys in the MM echo chamber dont like to be challenged by anyone that doesn't agree with their BS.

Etc. Etc.

Kettle?

Dude LITERALLY has to be protected by owners and moderators across numerous forums. I'm betting at least a dozen guys in here have got a "be nice to Buzz" warning.

Guy supposedly blocked me, after I listened to his One Shot BS, then posted his ACTUAL testimony showing he was lying.

Now he's once again all fired up because we all saw him get ***** slapped in Casper.

It's funny. @jm77 doesn't have "his arse stuck to a couch", and is at most, if not all the same meetings, yet we all take his knowledge and contribution at face value, because he's not a self absorbed blowhard. He also doesn't suffer from Napoleon syndrome.

401 is up over 18% ytd, thanks for asking. Seven figures invested, have a third grader do the math for you.

It's getting to the point I'm not sure trump could do any better for me.

#winningbig
#yourlifehasnomeaning
#liarandaloser

Several reasons.

Jealousy.

Etc. Etc.
Jealous of what? Your pathetic life?
Your the poster child for internet warrior/MM bad azz

Jealous of what? Your pathetic life?
Your the poster child for internet warrior/MM bad azz
I live rent free in your head...but again, I can't fault you for your choice in men.

I give you inspiration and the ability to live vicariously, best you'll ever do.

Thanks for your whining.

I live rent free in your head...but again, I can't fault you for your choice in men.

I give you inspiration and the ability to live vicariously, best you'll ever do.

Thanks for your whining.
Oh Buzzy, keep going down the dwarf blue handbook and check them off.
1. Pretend you have a 401k
2. Tell everyone you have a 401k
3. Pretend your a Wyoming power broker
4. Pretend you were not laughed out of your little coming out party.
5. Post some string of photo shopped field pics of some below average animals
6. Insult anyone who is superior to you, personally, financially, physically 😁
7. Throw out the usual "free rent" Insult.
8. Insult people with children because they hurt there 401k
9. Numerous look at me posts that your $150 investment in the market has a 18% return.
10. Pretend that BLM is Buzzys Life Matters
11. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom