Tulsi Gaabard..terrorist

Flyjunky12

Can you believe the 💩 this administration is capable of??

It’s pretty bad when the Harris/walz are so incompetent they have to whitewash the internet, lie about military service, and now put those who criticize them under surveillance. I guess they don’t want Tulsi taking out Kamala again.

The Harris Stasi….gotta cheat and intimidate to win. Make sure she doesn’t give away any democrat secrets, you know, because she used to be one until she smartened up.

https://burchett.house.gov/media/pr...tsa-about-tulsi-gabbard-quiet-skies-watchlist
WAFJ

Do you still believe in the Easter bunny?

Saw it on Fakebook, it must be true.

Unbelievable a grown "man" is so gullible.

Congratulations?

Just another right wing conspiracy theory waiting to become true.....
Yeah, like the stolen election...hilarious.

Or when Sidney Powell was going to "release the Kraken"...but instead, missed, and $hit her "Kraken"...alongside fellow conspiracy theorist, my pillow idiot.

Or when Bannon and Navarro went to the crow bar.

Or....should I keep going on how "right" the conspiracy peddlers were/are?

Last edited:
Tulsi is such a dream! We can only hope she will run next election
I wish she would have been Trump’s pick but she’s still wishy-washy on a couple things (2A) that I’d like to hear more from her on.

Back to the topic at hand, to put her on a list, I definitely take her word, is an absolute disgrace.

Low IQ candidate for low IQ voters
All about emotion with the dems, always has been. If you can’t run on actual policies then you have to stir up the base.

Honestly, what can they run on?

Economy?
Foreign policy?
Crime?
Border?

They have nothing. Lie, start riots, cheat, whitewash, and have the media cover…it’s how they operate.

What do you expect out of Kamala, she has no plan going forward….just steal what the other side says. What a dumb chunt, no wonder buzz lines her.
Hey dummy, I'm voting for trump, I'm all about the money, nothing else.

Everything else is just a distraction that I don't care about.

All about emotion with the dems, always has been. If you can’t run on actual policies then you have to stir up the base.

Honestly, what can they run on?

Economy?
Foreign policy?
Crime?
Border?

They have nothing. Lie, start riots, cheat, whitewash, and have the media cover…it’s how they operate.
No question, trump will increase my net worth, why I'm voting for him.

If you don't care, then why don't you STFU?
Your boy trump needs all the help he can get.

I need to average about 15%/year for the next 4 years so I can treat myself to some stellar hunting trips...grizzly, Canada moose, mountain caribou, maybe even stone sheep to finish my slam.

The stone sheep is highly dependent on strong market returns, I think trump will get me there for sure.

Why he's getting my vote.

Last edited:
Your boy trump needs all the help he can get.

I need to average about 15%/year for the next 4 years so I can treat myself to some stellar hunting trips...grizzly, Canada moose, mountain caribou, maybe even stone sheep to finish my slam.

The stone sheep is highly dependent on strong market returns, I think trump will get me there for sure.

Why he's getting my vote.
At least you have your priorities straight. lol

No question, trump will increase my net worth, why I'm voting for him.
Don't matter who wins the election if things continue going south in Israel and the whole middle east breaks out in war thus resulting in WW 3 before our elections take place. All the money you think your gonna make and already have saved up will suddenly go POOOOOF.

Don't matter who wins the election if things continue going south in Israel and the whole middle east breaks out in war thus resulting in WW 3 before our elections take place. All the money you think your gonna make and already have saved up will suddenly go POOOOOF.
Meh...I'll worry about that when it happens. Until then, trump needs to get his chit together and quit with the unforced errors.

He's made some dumb moves lately, vance as his vp, trashing Kemp, wasting time in Montana when he should be in swing states, etc.

Don’t worry, Kamala is on it. If anyone can broker world peace it’s her. Look how great she did in Ukraine.

Meh...I'll worry about that when it happens. Until then, trump needs to get his chit together and quit with the unforced errors.

He's made some dumb moves lately, vance as his vp, trashing Kemp, wasting time in Montana when he should be in swing states, etc.
In one short day your " I'll worry about that when it happens" comment seems to be inching closer to the "when it happens " part.

I will agree somewhat with Trump and some of his mistakes. Needs to focus on the issues and quit with the name calling.

Kemp seems to be the better man so far or just realizes what's really at stake this election -- anyway he's trying his best to support Trump in spite of Trump.

As far as Vance ---I was not impressed at first but I've heard him speak impromptu two or three times recently and I've changed my mind . He's been quick with his responses and his words cut to the quick. He'll only get better. Trump should take a few lessons from him from what I've seen lately.

They do have a good chance to unseat Senator John Tester here in Montana and that's much needed especially if Kamala actual ends up winning. Control of the Senate could slow down some of the craziness that WILL happen in that case. Not sure if Trump coming really helps in that matter or not as the kid running against Tester has been doing fine on his own.

Interesting days lay ahead.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom