TUF 10

I have it recording right now! Nelson has some skills but I think Kimbo will beat him though in the stand-up. I laughed my butt off on the first episode when "Big Country" thought the "big announcement" was going to be him.

So far this season has a lot of tomato cans and only a couple of real contenders. Kind of disappointing - not a single one of them would last very long with Mir, Nogueira, Sylva or Lesnar, though there is one guy who did beat Mir twice apparently.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Pretty crappy fights so far on the show....I think Kimbo should have been more aggressive and he definately better start working his ground game....I dont think he's done yet though I'm betting he will be fighting again on the show...prolly for that tall black dude w/ the hurt leg..

I dont think that dude beat Mir Roy...I think he was just joking around.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The shows ratings cant afford to let kimbo off the show... oh how convenient that the tall black dudes leg is hurting right when kimbo looses. Kimbo will be back. Oh and Lesnar would waste anybody on that show... at the same time.

The fight was disappointing. I thought Kimbo did ok for a guy that just began learning the ground game.

Yep,
Pretty disappointing show so far. I've about heard enough trash talking between Rashad & Rampage, I hope they through down before the shows over.

They were scheduled to fight in December but Rampage quit MMA to do movies. We'll see how long that lasts.

Underwhelmed by "Big Country" - but he executed his game plan exactly as he said he was going to; stand up until he could see it wasn't going to work or that he might get hurt, then take him to the ground, mount him in a crucifix and beat his head. Only he was beating the top of his head with short punches that looked very ineffective, though they scored points.

Kimbo laid down like a turd on the bottom and did nothing. He has been working on his ground game for well over a year now and hasn't really improved, it might be too little too late for him.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

How about all of the blood pouring out of Abe's head? I don't think I've ever seen that much blood in a fight before. The big ex-football player gave his fight away because he's in terrible cardio shape. I thought he had the Brit scared in the first half of round one, but then the big guy got tired and it gave the Brit a lot of confidence. And I agree with you guys, Kimbo looks like he is in his 50's.

I will still watch every episode, but this season seems like it will be the worst season so far. Heavyweights lack the energy of the other weight classes. There were some great fights last season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom