Tsunami on it's way

overton

Long Time Member
First a broken water pump and now a 7.9 quake generated tsunami on its way. 1911 and D13er were ordered out of the water. I can't even write here at MM what JB said in reply. It was ugly. JB did try to save one of the beach bunnies but there was a big misunderstanding when he came up with only her top.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-09 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]Ransom is no fun at all....he says I have to turn all the beach bunnies I have tied up in the garage loose.....he's afraid it looks like more than tsunami protection....he says to let them fend for themselves...

oops.....forgot this was ransoms computer

JB

1911 thinks he should hold one of the blondes in protective custody but I told him no. JB was able to rescue quite a few beers from drowning.

Ransom

Wow - you weren't kidding! There really was a Tsunami warning. I thought you were just saying that the gal that you were riding home on the other night Rans fell in the water! Looks like it was called off though.

Tsunami warning issued for Tonga region but few seem to be taking it seriously
2:16 PM, March 19, 2009
**UPDATE: The tsunami warning was canceled several hours after this item was posted.

The photos accompanying this item are of an underwater volcanic eruption Wednesday near the Tongan island of Tongatapu in the South Pacific.

The steam and ash carried high into the air. On Thursday (Friday in Tonga), a 7.9-magnitude earthquake struck in the region, prompting officials to issue a tsunami warning for Tonga and neighboring islands.

There were no reports of damage from the earthquake and, according to an Associated Press story, few were taking the tsunami warning seriously.

"People are out on the roads, laughing at the warning," police spokesman Niua Kama said. "They are not moving from the coast."

Hopefully, Mother Nature won't be enjoying the last laugh.

The Hawaii-based Tsunami Warning Center cautioned that some coastal areas in Hawaii also could experience a rise in sea level and unusual currents that could last several hours.

-- Pete Thomas

Photos: Matangi Tonga Online via Associated Press

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

SO DID THIS TSUNAMI START WHEN 1911'S MOBY D1CK WAS LIFTED OUT OF THE WATER???

I'LL BET CUPSY WAS WANTING TO PLACE A BULLETT IN THAT SHARK!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

"The Hawaii-based Tsunami Warning Center cautioned that some coastal areas in Hawaii also could experience a rise in sea level and unusual currents that could last several hours."

But the tsunami was called off? I think they need a dictionary.

Still waiting for "tuna" photos!

Eel

So you all spent $1000.00's of dollars just to richard around on Mosnars off shore computer???

Jeezus! I rest my case. Looks like you ladies are having a ball.

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-09 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]unprepared my ass.....had my personal guardian angel waiting and watching from shore....she scooped me right up..
obesemattcardygetty.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hey Gridman the excitement didn't start until you got off the island. Sorry about voting you off at tribal council. Maybe next year??? I told you not to believe those other guys.

Now we understand the morning wood JB! That gal would be fun to dance with.

49c30be12c882628.jpg

RUS

Ransom, that's a lot of sashimi. I'm guessing about 225, maybe more as she's a fatty.

As for the chick working the 130 Tiagra, she needs to work on her technique. Leaning over way to much, though I'm sure none of the guys were complaining.

>I think this may be Sue
>Nami. I heard it took
>a couple hours to real
>her in.
>
>
49c326aa3a3f6e26.jpg

Nice rod holder......where can I get one?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom