TST on a baby

feddoc

Long Time Member
Not wanting to post a long story, the prequel to his is a couple 18 year olds. One of them is pregnant as a result of banging with her 18 year old boyfriend who has been transitioning for months. Neither of them though she could get knocked up because he had been taking hormone therapy. She has two brothers, both gay. One of the brothers does this:

the adoptive gay brother has suddenly become topless and holding the baby "skin to skin," and is now attempting "chest feeding." I assumed this meant he was going to be holding a bottle to his chest and feeding the baby, but no! Instead he places his own nipple from his flaccid man boob into the infants mouth. The newborn begins latch and he starts swooning, both visually and audibly with eyes rolling in pleasure, as the baby starts sucking.

The patient pushed for 3 hours with only two people in the room. One is the "partner" who is the transitioning father of the baby who is convinced he is a female, even though all the male parts are present and functioning (obviously). The "partner" is at the bedside holding the patient's hand as she pushes, staring blankly at the ceiling during the whole event. The second is the gay brother who is far off on opposite corner of the room, sitting in a chair that is pointed squarely at the wall. As I walk in, the big gay brother is clearly in the way of the door, so I push him off to the side in his chair. As I do so, he panics! He does not want to see a naked girl as he hurriedly covers his eyes. "Yuck" he says, and certainly does not want to see his naked sister getting ready to deliver his baby. I am not quite sure to make of this insanity, but the entire family has a affinity for both being annoying and obstructing routine activities--and always at the most inopportune of times.

Since it is her first baby, the pushing takes a very long time, not helped be her epidural that was dosed far too dense by the nurse anesthetist for any reasonable progress to be made in a timely manner. She can not feel anything on her body below the nipples, let along contractions, so she can not time the pushing correctly. This will add hours to the process, which now means it is far more likely the family will do something else stupid before the event is over.

The family does not disappoint at any level, and given the opportunity afforded by time, they run with it.

Being in and out of the room, I note that the crazy grandmother in the Walmart "wolf howling" hoodie is at the front desk, and excitedly asks the unit secretary if the patient's room is the one facing the parking lot. Someone tells her "yes" and she then quickly turns and runs out of the unit. I have never seen a fat retard move that fast. In response, I turn to the charge nurse and say, "Jesus Christ what was that all about?" She shrugs. No idea. Well it did not take long to find out. Twenty minutes later I return to the patients room, which is on the first floor facing the parking lot, only to find the blinds on the windows are fully up and there are around 20 faces tightly plastered against the window glass, licking away, excitedly watching the patient push in stirrups. Sigh. Security and the cops are called (again and yet again) and people are removed from the windows, which in the process, I also note more than a few children in the trashy collection between the ages of 8 and 12. The group has become markedly bigger since the first incident with the authorities. The blinds are lowered and it is back to pushing after yet another rude and unneeded delay.

After three hours of pushing, an episiotomy and vacuum extraction of the infant, the baby is finally born. The transitioning "partner" and gay adoptive brother start arguing about who is going to cut the cord, I helped with that by just cutting it myself and handing the baby to the waiting nurse. I will not lie, I briefly fantasized about cutting the carotid arteries on both the gay brother and "partner" as I did so. More stunned silence from the two dummies standing at the bedside, now followed by strained mouth breathing.

The patient had a retained placenta that required me to manually remove it, meaning I reach up to my elbow inside her uterus and rip it out anything that remains strictly by feel. Then comes the multiple stitches to repair her third degree laceration. Thankfully she is still a paraplegic due to the vastly overdosed epidural, so she does not seem to mind any part of the process. Normally for something like this we would be heading to the operating room for general anesthesia, so something might have worked in my favor through this whole sordid affair.

But the night is still young.

While this is all going down and I am distracted with the obstetric complications, the adoptive gay brother has suddenly become topless and holding the baby "skin to skin," and is now attempting "chest feeding." I assumed this meant he was going to be holding a bottle to his chest and feeding the baby, but no! Instead he places his own nipple from his flaccid man boob into the infants mouth. The newborn begins latch and he starts swooning, both visually and audibly with eyes rolling in pleasure, as the baby starts sucking. I turn to the nurse and tell her point blank, "that stops right now OR I AM GOING TO KILL HIM." I mean, I had already thought the method out previously, so now implementation is going to be all much that easier. The emphasis added to the statement motivates the nurse to quickly take the baby from him and off to the nursery it goes, topless degenerate queer following closely--yet hurriedly--behind in the hallway.

Amazing that the material just writes itself at this point.

Once the orders are placed and the crazy documented in the computer, I have never exited a building so fast in my life. No doubt I will be returning soon to address some other needless issue caused by the crazy family.

When I was a teenager I raised rabbits for food. Dad taught me to hold the rabbit by the hind legs and whack the rabbit behind the ears with a 1" diameter pipe to dispatch it.

For some reason this thread reminded me of that.

I
When I was a teenager I raised rabbits for food. Dad taught me to hold the rabbit by the hind legs and whack the rabbit behind the ears with a 1" diameter pipe to dispatch it.

For some reason this thread reminded me of that.
It seemed like a disgusting, twisted Penthouse letter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom