True story???

Without knowing all of the comments...but the ones in the article seem to indicate the guy was an 'equal-opportunity racist,' i.e., poking fun at lots of people, not only minorities.

A Few Months Back I Worked for an African-American Couple!

I've Never Heard Anybody Talk as Fast as They Could!

In Nearly Every Sentence They Were Calling Each other The N Word!

I Don't Use The Word & I Have Never Called Anybody That Word!

But It Did Get Me To Thinkin!

They Don't Want White People Using The Word but They Call Each Other That Word & That seems to Be Just Fine!

I Don't Listen To RAP & All That Other BS Music but I Have Heard the Word Used In Many of their Own Songs!

What Gives?

That’s language I stay away from for sure. It’s definitely a hot topic in todays political world. You can be labeled a racist without even saying racist things nowadays. Saying all that, it’s not against the law to be racist, there is this thing we have in this country called Freedom of Speech and the snowflakes are going to be offended by everything as it is. Bottom line is, you have the right to say anything you want, and the responsibility not to say it….

....seems so incredibly stupid....was the story made up or set up??

It's all true. Was all over the news this week here in Vegas.

Set up. What's a "conservative CCW class"? And who gave it that name? And who is Nephi Khaliki?

"In a well-attended public library, CCW instructor Nephi Khaliki showed slides....."

Like wetmule said, it's election season.

Nephi is an idiot. Those in the public eye who supported this are idiots for publicly supporting this before vetting Nephi.

well unfortunately for nephi he’s the right color ( anything but white) but the wrong political affiliation to say anything at all publicly and not be targeted by political agendas

He could probably make all this go away by saying he identifies as a woman. The alphabet people are completely off limits no matter what

One of the politicians who gave speeches at the event. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

1650201023729.png

Kudos to Nephi for having the balls to say what's on many people's minds but are afraid to say it due to being vilified as a racist. Maybe he hurt some feelers?? Too freakin' bad. The hypocrites can't stand the truth or look in the mirror and laugh at themselves or their stereotypes. What a bunch of pussies. Whatever happened to thick skin? How about growing some!! Do we really need to be offended at everything anyone says???

Yeah...let's kill comedy too. Comedians pick on people. Whatever. What a bunch of whiney-ass crybababies our society is (has?) turning into.

I saw the name Sharelle a few weeks ago and just assumed she was a "person of color." LOL. Never gave it a second thought.

The "outraged" are looking to elevate themselves via virtue-signaling, at every chance they find. This was easy pickins. The self-righteous, cancel-culture fun-haters are always on the prowl.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom