Trouble in California....

wyflyguy

I'm surprised this hasn't come up here yet (that I have seen anyway). This is a news story from last week on gun legislation moving its way through the state system.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/29/local/la-me-guns-boy-scouts-20130530

My understanding is that none of this is law yet. It still has to be approved/passed by the Senate or Assembly (whichever hasn't voted on it already). Here are some of the highlights (or rather, LOWlights).

Background checks for ammo sales. To purchase ammo you would have to apply for a permit ($50) and undergo a background check. When you went to buy ammo, your drivers license would be checked against an "approved list" to make sure you are legal to purchase the ammo.
Outlaw the sale, purchase, and manufacture in the state of CA semiauto rifles that can accommodate a detachable magazine. This bill also requires those that own these types of firearms to register them with the state.
DOJ must notify local law enforcement whenever an individual purchases more than 3,000 rounds of ammo. This bill also outlaws kits that can convert magazines to hold more than 10 rounds.

This is bad news all around. Make sure you contact your state reps and let you know how you feel about these issues before it's too late.

Dude, the problem is we have a super majority in both the assembly and state senate of liberal, tree-huggin' democrats. Plus, "Moonbeam" for a governor. We're screwed by these A$$HOLES!!! pc

Do you think these ding bats that run this State have a clue about anything?if we ever have a major hugh Earthquake with most of our major transportation shut down do you think they will be able to put things back in order or will it be a hurricane Katrina X 10 ?

JOHN.......IF IT DID ALL US THAT LIVE HERE WOULD BE UTARDS REAL SOON..........YOU DONT WANT THAT !!!!....................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom