Trophyseek Outdoor Apparel - You Like?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
What do you think of the camo?

I just wanted to make this short post introducing to you all a new advertiser and NEW Outdoor Apparel Company ... TROPHYSEEK. They specialize in incorporating blaze orange into technical garments. They've also developed a new camouflage that uses patterns found on the animals themselves, designed to conceal movement and break up the human outline. Trophyseek Saybrus is a versatile pattern that blends into CRP and agriculture as well as the conifers and high country.

Take a look at the camo pattern. What do you think? Would it work well in the areas you hunt? I think for open high country, or other areas where you might be hunting in open dried up grass type country, that it would work well. Better than the dark stuff for sure. I noticed in Wyoming this year how everyone stood out like a sore thumb walking through the light colored grass.

[font size=+1]TROPHYSEEK[/font]

[URLhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/7969trophyseekad2.jpeg][/URL]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Hi Founder, I think your grasping for straws on this one.
I think camo is sold because we the humans like the way it looks not the animals and that's all good. I was able to go on a couple of guided hunts in my day and what I thought was funny is, here I'm wearing the lastest and greatest camo and my Guide(s) are wearing flannel shirts and blue jeans and having a good laugh!
If you watch some of the Eastman hunting videos there's a guide in the video Back country Bulls and he is sporting his flannel and blues jeans.
We all know we need to keep the wind in our favor.
So with all that being said I wouldn't wear that camo it is not eye appealing to me.

I will say as I have in the past that this is the best hunting website I've ever been on. I love the people on here theyre a great bunch of guys always willing to help the fellow hunter out in their time of need!

Thanks for letting me voice my opinion
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom