TROPHY TORTOISES!!! JFP!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You Think Bundy's Cows/Cattle are Prize Animals?

Take a look at Eel's Trophy Tortoises!

Ain't no wonder they want Bundy & his Cattle outa there!

Them Ain't No PISSCUTTER Turtles I'm Tellin You!

3325turtle.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

When I went down there to do my crazed armed militia duties I didn't see any that big. I did get some pics of a smaller one that killed my militia dog. Maybe they start eating dogs and then move on to cows.

4962mm9.jpg

3018mm8.jpg

Darn do not let Roy know about those trophy tortoises. He will grab his hunting rifle and poach Eel's trophy in a heartbeat.
Knowing Roy he would poach a CA. trophy tortoise belonging to Eel and try to claim it was a monster Texas tortoise and they only grow that big in Texas. One of these days I need to tell Roy why Texans wear big belt buckles, maybe later.

RELH

RELH, +100 Couldn't have said it better myself!

The Tortoises are NOT endangered, I'm telling you.

You ever wonder why there are no Grizzly bears in southern Nevada?

You ever wonder why there are no wolves in southern Nevada?

You ever wonder where the Dinosaurs went?

JFP!!!! People! Use your head a little before it's too late!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom