Trophy Species Draw

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
Hoping it's out today. Post up if you see something. I may do a little recon run to the downtown office and see if the girls at the desk know anything... Maybe it isn't too late for a little bribe!!

Yeah, im excited but i like it that way. once the draws come out ill likely be depressed, so give me another day to dream! ha..

ok, im kidding, i want to know too. i just checked about 2 minutes ago and still not up.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

Yes, I too hope they are up tomoro!!! Hopin for a Cali Sheep tag! Goodluck to everyone else who put in!

anyone else having trouble getting onto their site? Maybe they are uploading draw results??? I hope so!

I have been trying to get on since reading Austin's post and nothin yet... Hopefully sometime today though!

LAST EDITED ON May-15-12 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p]>Unit 46 sheep? If you draw
>let me know......

Site is up but still no results... Hopefully a little later! And are you talkin to me Moose? If so, will do!

Nice, how big of a ram did she end up getting? And I do too! It is some beautiful, rugged country out there where them sheep call home!

Nothing yet on the website or in the pipeline.. I hope it comes soon and they don't wait until the June 10th 'post by' date.

The suspense is killin me. Will I or wont I be hunting sheep this fall...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom