Trophy Hunter Magazine???

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Does anyone know, did Trophy Hunter Magazine go out of business? I know that Tines Up had taken it over, but today I tried going to the Trophy Hunter website and it just forwards to Tines Up and I saw nothing on their site about it. Just curious.....

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Yes they stopped the magazine. They are supposed to be just doing a yearly issue now, but we'll see if that happens.

Rusty sold the magazine a couple of years ago and the new guys changed the format and it didn't go over too good. Call Rusty at Offgrid outdoors

Just yearly is what I heard it was a horrible investment for tines up. It cost alot of money to print and the Journal of the Texas Trophy Hunter was trying to sue them because the name was so close to theirs.

That's a bummer for them. Business is tough. Good chunk of change down the drain on that venture I'd guess. Rusty had asked me years ago if I was interested in buying it, but I didn't have the time to take that on.

The hunting industry is a tough one as it is. Unlike other industries, the pie (pool of clients and customers) doesn't really grow. Limited hunting opportunity doesn't really allow the pie to grow. And with increasing competition jumping in left and right, sharing that pie means we all get a smaller slice.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom